The Marvel custom/redesign Thread

A small redesign i made 5 years ago. It features an 'Arabic Spiderman"

View attachment 477595

No, you didn't design this.

You can find this exact image on official Marvel material. If fact the character is even in a video game for iphones and I think he's in the new Secret Wars too. He also tends to appear without this hacky green background.

It isn't really much of a re-design. I altered my batman beyond file to look like spidey 2099. I willl be printing this with the cape included and lenses by OracleMadeUK.

Spiderman 2099 snapshot.jpg

image_zpsdp2vi1js.jpg

There's mine.

It's a Captain America costume that's got elements from several sources.

The helmet is based on the helmet from "The First Avenger."
The body suit is from the first "Avengers" movie.
The gauntlets are from "Avengers."
The gloves and boots are brown leather, based on the look of the suit from "Winter Soldier."
The utility belt will be brown as well, to tie the elements of the boots and gloves together with the rest of the suit.

The boots are two piece boots, with a short boot and then some gaiters. They're very reminiscent of something that looks like it may have come from WWII. The helmet has bronze snaps on it and a custom design for the under helmet.

IMG_2162_zpsdgokcjq6.jpg

I'm thinking of tying some early comics in by using a heater shield instead of the typical round Cap shield. Not sure though.

I've had a lot of fun putting the costume together. It's clearly not from any one source, but I feel it's also easy to tell it's Cap.

Here's a picture of the finished pattern. I just might get this printed and sewn just to see how well it turns out. It gave me a lot of trouble over the little references I found but it's a good thing I'm a fighter:D
Spiderman 2099 2.0 snapshot (2).jpgSpiderman 2099 (5).jpg

Here's a picture of the finished pattern. I just might get this printed and sewn just to see how well it turns out. It gave me a lot of trouble over the little references I found but it's a good thing I'm a fighter:D
View attachment 507632View attachment 507633

That looks amazing! I saw the cover for that comic a few weeks ago and thought it was an awesome design. I can't wait to see you bring it to life.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438356722.217742.jpg

Deadpool redesign I came up with. Not a whole lot different from Wade's normal style, but I wanted to incorporate these awesome pieces made by Crisiswear. Check out their stuff on Etsy, they make some of the coolest urban/dystopian/chic/??? clothing I've ever seen

EDIT: Is it weird that I decided to have my drawing openly mock me?
Also a better photo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438373761.351739.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 508630

Deadpool redesign I came up with. Not a whole lot different from Wade's normal style, but I wanted to incorporate these awesome pieces made by Crisiswear. Check out their stuff on Etsy, they make some of the coolest urban/dystopian/chic/??? clothing I've ever seen

Also a better photo

View attachment 508676

That's awesome! I can't wait to see it come together. I have been thinking about doing a redesign for Wade as well. And as far as the making fun of yourself, you are just getting into character which is absolutely perfect.

View attachment 508630

Also a better photo

View attachment 508676
The mocking is perfect goes with Deadpool perfectly. Great design

Need advice/thoughts on my Hawkeye/Green Arrow hybrid. Should I go maskless with beard or mask without beard? All opinions are welcomed just was thinking about what look I should go with when not wearing the hood.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back