I posted this in my Reverse Flash thread but only got one answer so... View attachment 456507
Which side looks better? Two bolts or three? Or left or right, however you wanna look at it.
I say go with the the left side (the triple bolts). Plus if you end up not liking that initial bolt edge (at the top part) next to the buckle, you can probably cut it off/trim it down to look more like your two bolt design.

Not a huge fan of the the CW Flash bodysuit though I love the cowl. So if I were to make a suit I would use my Rocketeer Flash cowl and a custom body suit.

image.jpg

Man, I wasn't planning on going to AX this year, but...don't tempt me.

I could also bring my Nightwing and follow you around Disapproving of your Lifestyle :p

YOU DONT KNOW ME DICK ;-;

but actually, if you end up going to ax, shoot me a message so we can get some pics together! I loved you batgirl/nightwing build (though you haven't posted finished pictures yet!)

I don't really have any sketches that I'll share because I can't draw a straight line with a ruler, but I'm working on viking Batgirl right now for Motor City Comic Con in May. Mostly because I want a giant freaking axe with the bat logo. My sister will be viking Poison Ivy with a leaf-tipped spear that I miiiiight be more excited about than I am about my axe, my best friend will be viking Supergirl and my nephew will be viking Joker.

YOU DONT KNOW ME DICK ;-;

but actually, if you end up going to ax, shoot me a message so we can get some pics together! I loved you batgirl/nightwing build (though you haven't posted finished pictures yet!)

thanks, I will! And the costumes, the Batgirl, and I are finally all in the same state, so I should have pictures soon.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really have any sketches that I'll share because I can't draw a straight line with a ruler, but I'm working on viking Batgirl right now for Motor City Comic Con in May. Mostly because I want a giant freaking axe with the bat logo. My sister will be viking Poison Ivy with a leaf-tipped spear that I miiiiight be more excited about than I am about my axe, my best friend will be viking Supergirl and my nephew will be viking Joker.

That...is one of the most ridiculous ideas I've heard in a while and I love it.

I'd say ridiculous is my middle name, but it's not. My parents went the boring route with 'Mae' instead. But I can pronounce it 'ridiculous' right? :)

I may have been drinking when I came up with the idea. I may have committed to it so hard that even sober it sounded fun.

Kids, don't talk cosplay over mead or suddenly viking ANYTHING sounds epic.

I refuse to let this thread die.

So something in the same vein as my DOJ Robin, I created a redesign of Aqualad (Garth) based off of Jason Momoas Aquaman redesign in the DCCU

IMG_0578.JPG
Different tattoos and much more asymmetrical compared to Momoas because I took inspiration from his Tempest costume. I'd imagine the speedo be the same as the one in DOJ but in a blue and I'd have the armor piece be more red rather than gold.

Hey guys just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten about this thread. I have been really busy with school lately but that shouldn't be a problem in a few weeks. Also I am currently working on another project for a ren fest I am going to in August, but I will post my Aquaman design ASAP and start working on some other designs as well.

Just found out a friend of mine is doing a Game of Thrones Aquaman with some friends, all variations on the Kingsguard armor from GoT. I'll post pictures of him in it when he's done.

Oh wow! It's cool that you did a DC thread as well, Captain Rogers! Thank you for doing so!

Great stuff everyone! Looking forward to seeing more of everyone's designs.

Here's my contribution. It was a concept for Wonder Woman that I had in my mind for a while. I've recently had some free time out of work so I went and and finished the piece.

Wonder_Woman_SQUARE_Final_resize.jpg

I really love seeing layered draped clothing on Greek statues. That became my starting point in building up the concept :)

Very much inspired as well by Sideshow's most recent Wonder Woman premium format statue.

Oh wow! It's cool that you did a DC thread as well, Captain Rogers! Thank you for doing so!

Great stuff everyone! Looking forward to seeing more of everyone's designs.

Here's my contribution. It was a concept for Wonder Woman that I had in my mind for a while. I've recently had some free time out of work so I went and and finished the piece.

View attachment 466768

I really love seeing layered draped clothing on Greek statues. That became my starting point in building up the concept :)

Very much inspired as well by Sideshow's most recent Wonder Woman premium format statue.

It was my pleasure, thanks. Next week I finish the semester so I will be able to contribute more.

View attachment 466768

I really love this design. Very nice concept, and I think that it gives a nice kick back to historical dresses. Great job on this one. May have to use it sometime.

I really love this design. Very nice concept, and I think that it gives a nice kick back to historical dresses. Great job on this one. May have to use it sometime.

Thank you so much! Just the fact that you want to use it is such a huge compliment!

I've been waiting to see a thread like this pop up and when it did Ive been too lazy to add in my two cents...lol...so heres what I've come up with so far for some redesigns:
IMG_0785[1].JPG
I came up with the look for my brother for last years NYCC. I was designed to give the Riddler a sort of "thuggish" look to him, with ended up being a great costume overall, and heres how it ended up looking the day of the convention:
20141011_093345.jpg20141011_110713.jpgUntitled.png

I think he looked awesome :D

20150422_223934.jpg

This is the new costume im coming up with for him this year. While not that much of a redesign, this is a Deathstroke that is a bit different than many of the other ones I've seen done on the site (which is just mostly Arkham Origins or Arrow)....so yeah, lol

I've been waiting to see a thread like this pop up and when it did Ive been too lazy to add in my two cents...lol...so heres what I've come up with so far for some redesigns:
View attachment 468061
I came up with the look for my brother for last years NYCC. I was designed to give the Riddler a sort of "thuggish" look to him, with ended up being a great costume overall, and heres how it ended up looking the day of the convention:
View attachment 468062View attachment 468063View attachment 468064

I think he looked awesome :D

View attachment 468065

This is the new costume im coming up with for him this year. While not that much of a redesign, this is a Deathstroke that is a bit different than many of the other ones I've seen done on the site (which is just mostly Arkham Origins or Arrow)....so yeah, lol

Very awesome designs. That is a really interesting take on the Riddler. I can't wait to see your Deathstroke.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back