Fallout 4

Too bad lol. It seems like a lot of folks aren't playing the game thru more than once this time around, it's like they get one ending and that's enough for them.

I agree. When there was a level cap it also didn't feel like such a chore. Maybe if you'd been able to pick a faction earlier in the game and stuck with them and had totally new missions it'd be easier.

And once you finish helping that settlement, Preston has another settlement that needs our help..............

"My daughter/friend has been kidnapped!".....Really , REALLY , This place has over 200 in defense and its armed with lasers,Turrets, Rocket-launchers and everyone has heavy battlearmor with the best weapons possible....

"My daughter/friend has been kidnapped!".....Really , REALLY , This place has over 200 in defense and its armed with lasers,Turrets, Rocket-launchers and everyone has heavy battlearmor with the best weapons possible....

Yup, I even leave suits of Power Armor at the guard posts. Funny how the Raider/Super Mutant/Gunner didn't swipe the armor while they were shopping for settlers.

Even more funny, the kidnapped settler was one of the people I armed to the teeth. Combat armor, MISSLE LAUNCHER, the works. If these people are the future of the Commonwealth, the Commonwealth is screwed.

I've long since concluded that the settlers who feed me this 'kidnapped' storyline are clearly raiders themselves. Just like the Dude said man. They kidnap themselves. There's no freaking way anyone could get passed my defenses and yet the same stuff always happens AND THEY NEVER LEARN.

Actually that makes sense. Preston could be using the Minutemen as a form of raiders, they move in and take out the other raiders and spread out while pillaging all they can on the way. He's just very sneaky about it.

There is a farm that you have to extort crops from for the brotherhood, it just seems to be the same mission over and over, does it ever change?

If not I am thinking of killing them and turning it into another settlement.

Another thing I HATE!!!

My defense in Santuary is ultra high. I get the message, "Help Defend Sanctuary".

I go.

As soon as I fast travel there, the literal ARMY of settlers and turrets DEMOLISH the attackers. So fast, I don't even know who the attackers are, or where their bodies are.

Maybe, all of two seconds worth of combat. With myself being there, at the settlement. And yet............

Somehow the damn generators or the water purifier or a turret had been damaged to where it needs repair. That or they damage the damn crops.

WHEN WAS THIS PURIFIER DAMAGED???? BY WHO? WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO???

The attackers were killed in SECONDS! When did they have the chance to break my stuff when they were DYING?

Happens at every damn attack. It's infuriating. :angry

Even though I finished the game at peace with the brothergood, railroad and Minutement, I decided I had had enough of the guy at the police stations attitude today, so killed him, and everyone he worked with, this made me an enemy of the brotherhood, which then itniitated what I had wanted in a long time, a mission to blow up the airship.

Which was nice, would have been even better if after giving me a speech about how the world was much safer without the brotherhood, Preston didnt immediately tell me about a settlement that needed help, he didn't even pause.

Hell, there wasn't even an attack and I showed up at the Castle and ALL of my generators were broken. Even ones deep within the walls.

There is NO WAY any attacker could get past the entrance let alone inside the walls. Don't know how that happened...

Hell, there wasn't even an attack and I showed up at the Castle and ALL of my generators were broken. Even ones deep within the walls.

There is NO WAY any attacker could get past the entrance let alone inside the walls. Don't know how that happened...

Yeah, it makes me very angry. What the hell is the point of taking the time to load them all out when I'm still gonna be penalized for the attack happening in the first place?

Why am I using my resources? Why am I giving them primo guns that I could be selling?

And to think just weeks ago I was bitching because Sanctuary was never getting attacked.................

Grass is always greener, right?

I've had that happen at various places. I think the settlements still are bugged. My happiness goes up and down at Sanctuary for no reason.

BTW, I also noticed Cait yells at people asking them how they liked getting their arse handed to them by a girl. I really like her. :lol Years ago when COD 2 was out, we had a girl in our game who was great and she would mercilessly taunt you. It was hilarious, humiliating, and awesome all at the same time.

Yeah, it makes me very angry. What the hell is the point of taking the time to load them all out when I'm still gonna be penalized for the attack happening in the first place?

Why am I using my resources? Why am I giving them primo guns that I could be selling?
And to think just weeks ago I was bitching because Sanctuary was never getting attacked.................
Grass is always greener, right?

That's definitely a selling point to no bother helping the other settlements.
I've wondered if giving the settlers guns better than .38 pipe pistols would make any difference. They still get kidnapped so probably not.
I haven't had a settlement attacked and had things destroyed, but I know I'll be pissed when it happens.

The AI is smart, in the final fight for the castle I set up five missile turrets fed off one large genreator, and the first thing they did when attacking was take out that generator, no generator, no turrets, the turrets themselves werent even damaged.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back