Master Chief costume wont stay put??

Zfishies

Hey all haven't been on for awhile, since Halloween is coming up thought it was time to get back working on my Master Chief costume. Last Halloween I encountered one major problem with my suit. The shoulder, and leg pieces would NOT hold up. The way I suit up (no pun intended) is I put on a motorcycle jacket with jeans put a black morph suit over it and I installed straps with buckles on each piece of armor and buckle the armor around my arms, torso, legs...pretty much every individual piece of armor. is that really effective? is there another way I can do this? thanks guys.

Could I have this moved to the Halo area? Thanks
The RPF does not have a HALO "area". The link that you see listed is for one of our other sites, 405th.com (a forum/club for HALO enthusiasts). Your thread is fine right were it's at. :)

nay.. I would say its a bit of a ball ache using straps and buckles for everything.. some pics would be useful to see your method..

The way most do limb armor is just wrap it around your leg/arm/whatever and pull it up like trousers.

like these:

IMG_20140930_081306.jpg

If they don't stay in place you can stitch velcro to the morph suit and glue velcro to the inside of the leg/arm/whatever parts so they hold. It's quite a simple cheap solution.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back