1987 TMNT Shredder Costume

You have done an Awesome job on that Armour dude, just hit the gym hard for a year or so and you will totally look 100% :p I really like this costume and the near exact match to the cartoon pic!

That.

That is the best Shredder replica costume I've ever seen to date. Congratulations on the build-up...You should be VERY proud of it! :eek

Cheers,

Ryan

was there a reason that you did not make the hand claw/blades. They are the only thing missing from your costume. Very nice anyway.

Re: 1987 Shredder Costume

Here is a pic of what the helmet looks like from the side. I exaggerated a little on the top horn, kinda like my own version of the Shredder helmet.:lol

DSC00936.jpg

DSC00935.jpg

Thats awesome!

Hey - My name is Lenny and I work with an experiential film exhibition company called BBQ Films. BBQ Films creates immersive experiences that put guests inside of a movie as they watch it, by crafting highly interactive installations, serving food & drink, and presenting licensed film.

We're reaching out because our next show will present the 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle film in an event we are calling "The Fall Foot Clan Tryouts." On Nov 21st, we will be celebrating the Turtles canon by turning a Brooklyn warehouse into an installation of the foot clan lair from the 1990 picture, including pizza, breakdance crews, and graffiti art, and 1990s era arcade and pinball machines.We'd like to connect with you and see if we could rent and showcase your amazing Shredder costume at the event! We are deep in the planning stages of designing the Foot Clan lair and tailoring the performances, but the most CRUCIAL aspect of doing this show right is to have a proper villain. Through my research online, your work is some of the best work I've seen. We've already been featured in Gothamist for this event: Page Not Found: Gothamist

Here's our ticketing event page: https://jointhefoottickets.splashthat.com

You can email me directly at ljplatt3@gmail.com for more info if you are interested. I can share more about previous events and tell you more about ourselves. Hope to hear from you! Until soon! - Lenny

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back