The Walking Dead Season 5 Discussion (Spoilers)

Noah... Man... So soon. The funny thing is this: people see Beth die for Noah, they scream, "NO! NOAH KILLED HER!" Tyreese gets bitten and dies, "NO! NOAH KILLED TYREESE!" Two bucks says that fans are now screaming, "NO! POOR NOAH! HE'S DEAD!" Seriously, it's like the whole thing with Cally from the RIS Battlestar Galactica (fans complained about Cally for seasons. Then when she died, those same fans were upset).

Not me. I'm glad he's dead. That will stop him from taking down likeable characters with him.

I was shocked Noah can cap zombie fools so good. That kid never missed one head from any range. Gangsta Noah must of had street cred back in the day.

did they run out of ammo in all the guns before trying to break the door window? Maybe I missed it, but shoot it if you got a bullet. Crap, I would have bum rush the door if I was glen & Noah. F that kid for running away causing his buddy to die for sure and cause us to chase. Mullet jams away and gives you the time to rush it.

did they run out of ammo in all the guns before trying to break the door window? Maybe I missed it, but shoot it if you got a bullet. Crap, I would have bum rush the door if I was glen & Noah. F that kid for running away causing his buddy to die for sure and cause us to chase. Mullet jams away and gives you the time to rush it.

Yeah, they ran out of ammo before they actually got stuck in the revolving door, Aidan's friend had the ammo on one side and Glenn and Noah didn't have any in order to reload their weapons (Glenn calls out "I'm out just before they go into the door, and Glenn tells what's his name on the other side "You have the ammo!")

Last edited:
I am now utterly convinced the writers of TWD hate black people. It's become so blatant, it's not even worth joking about.

You do realize that a white person died just prior to Noah right? And Noah isn't even a black character in the comics (the same with Bob). And let's not forget the large number of white characters that have been killed prior to that moment from the previous seasons. And let's not forget that Michonne, Sasha and Father Gabriel are still alive, with Morgan also alive but on their trail. So... how can they hate black people if they've killed off more white people than any other minority in the show, and there are currently three black people currently alive in the group and one on their way?

Also, do you happen to notice the lack if black Walkers in the show? The last I recall seeing was Morgan's wife. But other than that, hasn't there been more white Walkers?

Last edited:
Is the season 5 finalle mean the end of Daryl Dixon...GM

they will never kill off dixon....they will lose viewership and money over it...i think they already foreshadow what will happen to dixon...he will be the last one standing

I don't know if I'm alone here but I really wish Sasha would be killed off.

same here....tyrese got too whiney....now she is becoming tyrese in a different way

I am now utterly convinced the writers of TWD hate black people. It's become so blatant, it's not even worth joking about.

Well, at least that means Gabriel definitely has to go!

i dont see Gabriel being killed off. I see him becoming a villain in the future. Maybe as a cult leader....

i think Noah was killed off to make room for Morgan...i kinda predicted Noah to be killed off by the end of season

Several Character Death Patterns:

Judith's Babysitters: Crazy girl, Beth, Tyrese

African American Male Characters: The order goes like this. T dogg is killed when oscar joins the group (prisoner). Oscar is killed when tyrese joins the group. Bob kinda throws off the pattern a tad bit cause he was with the group when season started and used flashbacks to show his journey into the group. Father gabriel joins the group and bob dies. Noah joins group and tyrese dies. Morgan officially joins group and Noah dies. (actually wrote this last part a month ago. I believe Morgan will come in at the end)

CharActers who talk about morals and right thing to do die. Dale defends Randall and morals. Dies. Tdogg defends prisoners and morals. Dies. Andrea defends woodberry. Dies. Hershel and teaches ricks morality. Dies. Tyrese defends martin/crazy hospital people/ morals. Dies.

Awesome episode.

A question - would a grenade detonate if hit by a bullet? Also, I presume that Carol's oven is gas rather than electric, for it to be working...

Mythbusters did the Bullet vs a Grenade. I think it came down to the type of bullet.

Noah had to die. Not for contracts on other shows, racism or for being Chris but because he pointed out what has already been established... the wall is built the wrong way.

Can anyone share with me what the 2 guys from Alexandria were saying in the warehouse? One of the guys before his ultimate doom said to Glenn, "We left them. It was us." I'm trying to rack my brain as to WHO they are referring to? It was hard to understand what the heck he was saying and I re-scanned back to play that part, but couldn't understand.

I don't know why I'm not making the connection here.

I might be wrong, but was he talking about leaving the walkers in the cage who ultimately got loose? Maybe they stuck a bunch in that cage, or maybe they put sick/dying people in there. He was probably saying that because he now regrets doing so as those are the walkers that will be killing them. Remember one of the previous episodes they had that walker chained up like some kind of trophy and Glenn went off on Aiden for being so stupid and keeping a walker intentionally around even if chained.

Oh okay, so maybe I wasn't the only one who thought that whole thing was clear as mud, haha! A lot goes on and I'm just trying to keep my head straight because I know I haven't dozed through any seasons shows yet!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back