Breaking Bad Props

Congrats on meeting Bryan, he is a really nice guy.

I once saw a picture of a pair of underwear that Bryan had signed for someone else, I think I would prefer the hat.

Thanks, yeah he was nice to everyone that showed up and tried to sign as many items as he had time for.

Agreed, I prefer the hat over underwear lol. Might get a foam mannequin head to display it on and add the Heisenberg glasses.

Of course, everyone here knows that the blue crystal meth is also a crossover prop, as the production design/art design/prop department for The Walking Dead TV series features blue crystal meth in Season 2, as an apparent recreational drug used by Merle. So, if anyone decides to make some for their collection, split them up into two sections. :)

WWhat.jpg

Awesome! Congrats on getting the hat signed.

First off I would like to say that Breaking Bad is the best show I have ever seen and I love what you guys are doing here. I am planning on making a completely screen accurate Walter White super lab outfit to put on a mannequin in my room. So far I have sourced these items (Sorry if they are a bit big):

DuPont Tychem QC122S Size XL
QC122S_YL_01.jpg

3M 6900 Series Respirator
1304951922dp511513.jpg

3M Multi Gas/Vapor Cartridge/Filter 60926
mediawebserver

Microflex® UltraSense® EC (Extended Cuff) Gloves
147485_big.jpg

Then a white tee to put under the hazmat suit to create this look:
WWcook-1.png

Last edited:
(Cont'd)

Now for the face of the mannequin I will put a goatee, glasses and a bloody piece of gauss with tape holding it on. Now the real reason I am posting on this here is I want a second opinion as to whether I found the exact glasses he used. I scoured the internet for about two hours and came up with these:

Wolverine W041 Brown
WolverineW041.png

Reference
WWglasses2.png

WWglasses3.png

They look like the ones but I am only 95% sure. I would love some input, or maybe someone has already found what make the glasses are.
As for the goatee, I am still looking for a decent one that matches his hair color.

Last edited:
I don't believe those are Walt's glasses but they do look very close. I was told by somebody from the show that Walt's glasses are discontinued and they only have 3 pairs to use themselves.

I noticed with Walt's glasses they have a tiny hook on the inner arms. You can see it well on the season 4 poster, link.

Thanks for the information on the glasses, I don't want to pay full price for a pair of glasses unless they are the exact ones.

If anyone wants to know I picked the respirator, filter cartridge and tychem suit from envirosafetyproduct.com for about $140 and the gloves and the SafetyGrip neon green box cutter from labelmaster.com for about $18. Now to build a mannequin from PVC...

I finished the shape and design of the Los Pollos Hermanos cup,

lphcup.jpg

I used a McDonald's large cup as the base. Now I just need longer paper or to find a place that can print it for me.

I have done some searching for a black lid but I haven't found one yet.

I have to say curse you Vince Gilligan for making the props either expensive or hard to find. Joking aside though, the props on this show really do look great. I don't think a transparent lid would have looked right.

If worst came to worst and I couldn't find a lid, I would be alright with displaying it without one like in the evidence photo.

evidence8.jpg

I finished the shape and design of the Los Pollos Hermanos cup,

lphcup.jpg

I used a McDonald's large cup as the base. Now I just need longer paper or to find a place that can print it for me.

Looking great, hope you put some of these up for sale once complete! Keep us updated. I have a few new items on the way, will post pics once I get them all.

Looking great, hope you put some of these up for sale once complete! Keep us updated. I have a few new items on the way, will post pics once I get them all.

Absolutely. I am wondering if I should offer a finished version as well as a cut out version that people can just glue onto their own cup. The finished version would be a couple of dollars more plus extra shipping for needing to use a box.

Be sure to post photos of your collection!

First off - looks great! Cant wait to get one!

The lids are thick black plastic - I know I've eaten at a place (places) multiple times that use these... I'll have to start keeping my eyes open (might have been a place called Baja Fresh).

EDIT: Baja Fresh cups do have black lids but not the kind you need. But I know I have seen the right kind somewhere...

Last edited:
Absolutely. I am wondering if I should offer a finished version as well as a cut out version that people can just glue onto their own cup. The finished version would be a couple of dollars more plus extra shipping for needing to use a box.

Be sure to post photos of your collection!

Id be down for either but I can see why you'd want to offer both since the cup itself would need larger packing.

Ill post some pics of my collection in a few days once new items arrive :thumbsup

Ok so I finally got around to take some pictures of my ever growing Breaking Bad collection. Here they are with a short description of items:

Full shelf view :

WP_000088.jpg

WP_000089.jpg

Left side:

WP_000092.jpg

WP_000093.jpg

Items on this side:
-Season 3 hardcover press book (against side wall)
- Heisenberg MIMI "toy" (came with season 3 press kit)
-Aaron Paul signed 11X14
-AMC BB promo test tube filled with "meth" (for some reason its looking almost white in these pics, has a much more blueish tint to it in person)
-Giancarlo Esposito signed 3X5 with paper "figure"
- Better call Saul matchbooks
- Season 4 hard cover press book
- Hank DEA badge

Right side:

WP_000094.jpg

WP_000095.jpg

Items on this side:

- Bryan Cranston signed Heisenberg hat (my favorite item thus far)
- Bag of "meth" (again, looks blue in person, color is off in picture)
- Season 5 hard cover press kit (the "king heisenberg" book in the back)
- Season 4 press book (yellow w/skull)
- another Saul matchbook
- blurays

More stuff not in bookcase:

The Season 5 press book also contained this "folder" which has 5 prints of the "artists for breaking bad" series. Beautiful images, still deciding on how to display these.

Folder
image_3.jpg

Prints
image_4.jpg

Finally, BB season 1 press book:

WP_000096.jpg
[/url]

Well there you have it - my Breaking Bad collection. Hope you enjoyed. :cool

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back