Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

I did get my parts back from the powder coater. I was able to apply some white vinyl decals to the spinners and started putting back together the Mesinger seat. The bike frame is actually out being pin striped with paint. I feel like I'm actually moving forward again!

DSCN0461.JPG DSCN0445.JPG

BOOM! Took my bike to the Alamo finally, got the pic I wanted since the start of the build. The bike was in the San Antonio ComicCon, it got a lot of pics! Thanks again to everyone who helped with this project.

Excellent. I've been waiting for someone to do this. What a great photo opportunity, Zach. Congrats! -- BB

Hey Guys!, did everybody quit on their bikes or what?, five days between posts is too long, let's get rolling again!,

We've been making some progress the last month or so, I think I 'm gonna be the last guy to finish my bike, here are some pics of mine and my Dad's in full mock-up, we finally have everything fitting pretty good, now we can tear 'em down and start sanding and Painting!!!!, we might be done by Christmas!, Ha, Ha.

full mock up pics 020.JPG full mock up pics 021.JPG full mock up pics 005.JPG full mock up pics 016.JPG full mock up pics 012.JPG full mock up pics 001.JPG

We've been making some progress the last month or so, I think I 'm gonna be the last guy to finish my bike, here are some pics of mine and my Dad's in full mock-up, we finally have everything fitting pretty good, now we can tear 'em down and start sanding and Painting!!!!/QUOTE]

Sweet. Looking great, BB. That's how I approached my bike as well ... got everything done before painting anything red and white. It was torture for a long while but then it was a big day when it came back from the powder coater looking like the bike of my dreams. You're in the home stretch now. -- BB

Last edited:
[QUOTE 3786774] Best Bike said:
Sweet. Looking great, BB. That's how I approached my bike as well ... got everything done before painting anything red and white. It was torture for a long while but when it was a big day when it came back from the powder coater looking like the bike of my dreams. You're in the hone stretch now. -- BB

Thanks BB, my thoughts exactly!, I greatly appreciate that coming from you, because I think you have the "Best (looking) Bike", thus far.

Thanks, BB: I do love my bike. A couple of things that need to be "tweaked" but I'll probably never get around to it. It's interesting how everyone takes a slightly different approach and each bike replica has it's own personality. I love that about these bike builds. Yours is headed toward being a beauty. -- BB

Cool light PWF, I like the propeller, looks just like Pee-wee's, only better, the propeller is one of my favorite features, it's cool when it's spinning in the wind.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back