EFX DARTH VADER ANH PCR HELMETS (SPECIAL and STANDARD EDITIONS)

Hey guys so it seems that it showed up early and I was able to get some photos of the helmet including the scar to help out the community. if someone can please look at picture #10 for me, to the left of the nose there are some pretty odd discolored paint strokes, can you please let me know if this is normal?. This is the special edition helmet for those who might be wondering.

DSC00117_zpsgbfckswl.jpg

DSC00120_zpskg9tqbjg.jpg

DSC00115_zpsarvafe2p.jpg

DSC00119_zpssltgahbg.jpg

DSC00118_zpscjiymzey.jpg

DSC00116_zpss8b523fx.jpg

DSC00114_zpsf5kbzkcg.jpg

DSC00107_zpsm6kljzmb.jpg

DSC00113_zps7qiwe9qe.jpg

DSC00112_zpsmzfg6evk.jpg

DSC00110_zpsmmhim2it.jpg

DSC00111_zpsqmqkv6hh.jpg

DSC00111_zpsqmqkv6hh.jpg

DSC00109_zpsad95kg1x.jpg

DSC00121_zpsldoxdpad.jpg

DSC00122_zpsrfbszviq.jpg

DSC00123_zpsczfvbrge.jpg

DSC00126_zpsa5xcqwlx.jpg

DSC00125_zpstky74uj8.jpg

Last edited:
Fedex and UPS are ridiculously expensive if you make no effort to negotiate with them based on the quantity you will be shipping. Perhaps EFX's problem is they don't know how much they'll be shipping, because it's an infrequent event.

I use a broker who negotiates rates with the big couriers, so anyone who uses the broker gets the much reduced rates. A box that I might pay £75 ($100) for would cost more like £300 ($400) direct with UPS. Why they couldn't use USPS Priority is beyond me though.

I think it must work for them because enough people are buying the stuff with this shipping quotes?
Or they want that the people should buy at their local toydealers because EFX wants not lots of direct international customers?
I think shippingcosts that are higher as the prop you buy is a big joke.

I think it must work for them because enough people are buying the stuff with this shipping quotes?
Or they want that the people should buy at their local toydealers because EFX wants not lots of direct international customers?
I think shippingcosts that are higher as the prop you buy is a big joke.

If so why would you release a item available only directly in your shop.
Most things with EFX are a mystery in the end. Not to mention some myths too.

so far when hearing what a horrible helmet it is I only really see mention of the C scar, is that the only thing? no vader expert here so just want to be sure. To be honest I thought the C scar was those C looking indentation on both sides of the cheek. If its only the C scar then is it easily fixable?

Really don't want to bash your helmet but that scar looks so terrible...i can't believe they send the helmets out like this.:thumbsdown

Every time I see pics of a helmet with that scar I think "how can eFx even be taken seriously as a replica prop company when they put out cartoonish stuff like that"? Absolutely unacceptable if you ask me.

Yeah, the bad customer story again....first they want the customer believe that its just a painted one scratch and then they are to stupid to replicate it on a helmet...even although its just "painted" on??? And what the heck is so difficult to paint it in an acceptable manner on the fiberglas ANH the PCR version?? Is it more expensive or what?? Stop telling crap guys.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back