eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

I'm very concerned. I actually moved twice (!) in the time since I ordered this helmet, directly from eFX with a receipt stamped two minutes after they went on sale.

After moving, we had to change our email address along with our physical address so I haven't received any email updates since that change. I've emailed their customer service email account and the biker scout email account with my new information as well as updating it on my eFX website account. Unfortunately, no one has answered my correspondence so I am very afraid that neither the biker scout nor Vader will find their way to me.

I'm stressed!

I'm very concerned. I actually moved twice (!) in the time since I ordered this helmet, directly from eFX with a receipt stamped two minutes after they went on sale.

After moving, we had to change our email address along with our physical address so I haven't received any email updates since that change. I've emailed their customer service email account and the biker scout email account with my new information as well as updating it on my eFX website account. Unfortunately, no one has answered my correspondence so I am very afraid that neither the biker scout nor Vader will find their way to me.

I'm stressed!

I too moved and updated my address with EFX. I even got a response from them at the time. I just got a tracking number for the free Vader and it has been mailed to my old address. I'm trying to have it held at the post office. If I don't manage to intercept it, I fear it will be returned and I won't be able to reach EFX customer service to have it resent.

Stressed as well!

Helmet arrived today. Nice packaging.

Very solid effort. We would have killed for something like this 15 years ago.

I'm no Vader expert, but isn't this helmet very close to how the original one was done?

Helmet arrived today. Nice packaging.

Very solid effort. We would have killed for something like this 15 years ago.

I'm no Vader expert, but isn't this helmet very close to how the original one was done?

So you received that, but still not the item you ordered 2 years ago, huh?

Anyone worried about shipment, When I asked for my refund they said to just verify my latest address is current in their online system and they would send it right out. My new address was updated close to the 2 years ago when I moved (but after the order was placed). They sent it to my old address still, but luckily my old neighbor was able to intercept the mail for me.

Beside that PC Vader helmet i would be more interested to know what happens with their Scout helmet since they lost their license this month. What about all the other projects?

A privat source..cant say more about it. You don't have to believe it but you will see, I'm just curious when someone of that poor company will tell people the truth

I guess the Scout will be published but i doubt anything else SW related like the Hero ANH Trooper or the Fett helmet will ever be released..at least not from this company.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back