Deadpool Movie

I'm just glad they are doing the costume right this time around. I'm wondering what he is going to say about the origins costume. there are rumors he is supposed to talk about it during the movie. since I first saw the leaked test footage I have been obsessed with Deadpool. clothing, comics (volumes 1&2), pop figures, hell ive even made my own costume http://first-time-deadpool-costume-turning-out-epic-223509. I think Ryan Reynolds is PERFECT as Deadpool

For one of my favorite characters of all time . . .

deadpool%20mask.jpg

Then they just need to CG Batman's mask. Then we could have the thick neck, still be able to turn his head, and have the white eyes.

Sorry, not trying to derail.

Working on a movie suit already based on the CG. Have sourced a few materials, but still in need of a good HD frontal and rear shot. When he jumps from the overpass. I have tried but cannot seem to get a clear one. If anyone can I'd greatly appreciate it :)

I really hope that isn't the mask they are using... looks like crap

He mentioned in his tweet it's a prototype, but that doesn't mean the final version isn't already ready for shooting.

It's just that they are not revealing it now and it would likely get shown with the actual final costume in the coming months.

Hope Gina's character had zero personality and all fighting skills like her. Cause Gina has really shown good acting "chops"...at all.
If she is just fighting then I can buy it.

Morena Baccarin is now a part of the Deadpool movie. No word as to which character she'll be. People have been speculating her to be Death or Wasp but I think they fall under Marvel/Disney and not Fox. The more popular choices have been Domino or Copycat.

http://comicbook.com/2015/02/18/morena-baccarin-cast-as-female-lead-in-deadpool/

I could see her and hear her voice as being that of Mistress Death, for sure, no matter which version they go with (the pale woman, the video game's "sugar skull" version or the classic skull/woman's body/robe version).

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back