The David Mosher FX Maskmaking form...

propsculptor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I've been making these for a while & I thought I'd mention it here since it applies to Make-up FX & Sculpture & there is a thread posted in the Junkyard...

• Made with a Strong Resin Surfacecoat
  • Filled with Rigid Foam
  • Has Keys for Moldmaking already built-in!
  • It's very lightweight for shipping anywhere

It can be used to create a Monster or Creature Full-Head Latex Rubber Masks, or even to sketch out Costume concepts in Clay, you could even use it to place your Mask & Costume parts on it for Display, the Limits are your Imagination!

Shipping Size 22 X 22 X 12

22811_4425719997565_469055335_n.jpg

580357_4425721477602_1440537079_n.jpg
548773_4425720157569_90221085_n.jpg

If you want one just let me know...
http://www.davidmosherfx.com/STORE.html

Last edited:
Just a note, today is the last day to get the Discounted price on the Maskmaking forms, Only $100.00 plus Shipping & handling!

As a previous customer of David's other products I can only say these products are extremely well made and an extremely value for money. These products WON'T let you down.

Sorry for the Delayed reply, I have not been on the RPF in a while...

I could start offering Fiberglass copies if there is enough interest but at the moment I just don't have the time, if you wanted it made in fiberglass for the purpose to create Silicone Masks... a few of my customers have already used the Sculpting forms as-is by drilling through the interior, putting a Tube through the inside and Injecting the Silicone that way...

is there anyway to get one made of fiberglass and not foam filled?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back