TDK exact suit and display replica - interested in possibly selling

sleestak25

Belt and suit are made from the original masters from the movie. Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure....

14207590_605357792995730_6143406068501173388_o-2.jpg14195962_605357789662397_5405365771477250404_o.jpg14258273_605357846329058_7504153004331815225_o.jpg14257713_605357786329064_2696024905177986654_o.jpg14242313_605357829662393_359632752108055038_o.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I wish this had of came available before I bought my suit. As far as I know this is probably the best place to list it. There are lots of Facebook selling groups but there's never anything this high end. The trade section of the brotherhood of the bat maybe a good place to post too. No matter where you post it you will be asked if you're willing to part it out. So I'll kick it off [emoji6] are you willing to part it out?

I would probably part out the wall once the suit sold but not interested in parting out the suit itself.

Wow. I wish this had of came available before I bought my suit. As far as I know this is probably the best place to list it. There are lots of Facebook selling groups but there's never anything this high end. The trade section of the brotherhood of the bat maybe a good place to post too. No matter where you post it you will be asked if you're willing to part it out. So I'll kick it off [emoji6] are you willing to part it out?

Since this is a replica your best bet as far as an auction would be eBay. If you go through a actual auction house that deals with Hollywood mebrobilia you will have to pay a lot more in auction fees.

The OP has stated in another thread ( I believe it's "The post your Batman suit" thread) that it is a Revdesign Industries suit.
While the suit might be good - they, Revdesign Industries that is , don't have a good reputation.

This is not a Hells Kitchen suit.

It is, I've asked about it before

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed with RD's reputation not good.The suit is the best I've seen out there. Some have rumored that he's a recaster but I've been to his shop and seen his work firsthand. I am surprised I was able to get a fully completed suit from RD within three months based on horror stories I've heard. I did however sell off RD's utility belt and bought two belts from Tundra instead which are amazing! Apparently, Tundra's are from the actual masters and look every bit like the hero belt in TDK.

The OP has stated in another thread ( I believe it's "The post your Batman suit" thread) that it is a Revdesign Industries suit.
While the suit might be good - they, Revdesign Industries that is , don't have a good reputation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe you managed to get a suit from RD. I've never heard of them actually delivering one. It does look immaculate

By the way - I was also able to complete the entire back of the suit as well, which includes the spine pieces and straps as seen in the photo attached.

All in, my suit is an exact TDK (TDKR) replica but all pieces came from an actual production suit master mold as well as the belt. RD was not able to supply a master mold for the belt so I was fortunate enough to attain it from another creator from a master mold. My suit is on a custom made mannequin and the suit is easily removable from the mannequin as well.

IMG_4738.JPG

Last edited:
Yes, I did include the pulse rifle. Good catch! I couldn't find the sticky bomb gun so I did a substitute with the Alien rifle.

What do you mean by "include the links"?

I was referring to include the links to the sales when its up for sale.

I've got a Hell's Kitchen also and it's as nice, just displayed differently. My belt is from Keith Billanti though. My understanding was HK pulled molds from a screen used he had briefly in his possession which is why the parts are so crisp being first generation recasts.

Is your belt source still doing biz, or can I inquire about buying one of your spares?

JV

9bd669808a970430d4a92be0bd40b6c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back