Star Wars Display Panels and Graphics

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Although I'm more of a Star Trek panel guy, I was asked to create some Star Wars panels and graphics for a customer who makes custom play areas - http://tinytownstudios.com/. A year or so back asked me to make some Trek panels, and now has come back for some Star Wars panels for a Millennium Falcon type play area . I was limited to the size, but overall I think these came out pretty well.

StarWarsMaster.jpg

Last edited:
Nice detail, are these being offered to purchase? do you have spec's & info the site you linked to is a WIP, thanks...

Thanks - I'm thinking of doing a run in the JY once I figure out the best way to produce/display them. I was thinking of a black matte board with the opening, maybe like 12x6 with opening or something along those lines.

The website is being worked on, LOL.

Thanks for the update, what size are the panels? if you do a run and offer each panel as a stand alone option, I would be interested subject to design & price, I think these would make a nice little display, thanks...

I'll go into pricing and such when I post the interest thread, but as for sizes, these are (including the gray) 7" x 20", 11" x 14", and 7" x 14" - but since I created them as vectors, I can produce any size.

I have sent my buyer the panels, and here is a large shot of them for your viewing pleasure.

I also have a few extra individual prints available in the JY.

SWg00.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back