Red Jammer Parts Maps

Thanks for the Id's! So the next step would be if anyone has any decent images so we can correspond them to the ID's?

Can anyone help identify any of these parts? Thanks.

Parts%20to%20ID_zps8hdwijp4.jpg

Pretty sure #4 is from the 1/35 Tamiya Jagdpanzer IV L/70 Long, B sprue.
Same sprue is in the Mobelwagen, not sure what else.

Last edited:
Y%20Wing%20Flat%20Panel_zpsuzax6p6z.jpg

I'm not sure which Y-Wing thread this question belongs in but most of the part mapping seams to be happening here, so I thought I would try my question in this thread.
Does anybody have any leads as to where this part comes from (the green highlighted part)? It looks like it's 3 or 4 parts together, I'm mainly stumped on the flat panel below the round parts.

I'm not sure which Y-Wing thread this question belongs in but most of the part mapping seams to be happening here, so I thought I would try my question in this thread.
Does anybody have any leads as to where this part comes from (the green highlighted part)? It looks like it's 3 or 4 parts together, I'm mainly stumped on the flat panel below the round parts.

It's cut from a casting of the TIE cockpit. Two of the round parts are from the Nichimo Jagdtiger and Tam. M23 I think

Thanks Alanzo. I had figured out the other parts, I'm just trying to find the flat panel part of it. And It's actually for my TIE Fighter, I'm not building a Y-Wing....yet, haha. There's a lot of good work happening in this thread and since the part is on both crafts I thought I'd try my luck here.

[url]http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b314/JetcityJetta/Y-Wing/Y%20Wing%20Flat%20Panel_zpsuzax6p6z.jpg[/URL]

Do you know the source of the struts in red?

Found this, looks pretty good, could possibly be from another Aircraft too. This is the Airfix 1/144 Hawker Siddeley Trident 1C.

View attachment 688606

I can confirm this, having received my kit today. The purple highlighted piece (on the Port Side Mid Wall map) has 8 bumps, and on the right side (in the b/w picture) it has 9 bumps. The Airfix Trident 1C in 1/144 scale has TWO 8-bump clear pieces and FOUR 9-bump pieces. So this should go down as being doubly confirmed. NICE FIND!

Does anyone know what kit this part is from? It's used several times on the engine cans. Thanks!

Thanks! It looked familiar but I was being to micro and not taking the macro approach. I have that part!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back