Chaos Knight (worbla)

Been quiet for a while due to having commissions to complete but managed to do a little work on my own costume the other night. Its been a long time since I did any proper painting but started on a shoulder pad to test out my paints. Took a few goes to get the right gold but found a great guilding wax by Pebeo called Empire Gold. Hopefully you can imagine what the whole suit will look like fully painted

[url]http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x472/drack10/Chaos%20Armour/14060519_10157433243830094_1123346762_o_zpsgwdujklu.jpg[/URL]
Oh my that is amazing! :O Looking forward to seeing an entire suit in this quality!

Hey guys and gals. Sorry I've been quite lately but been so busy working on my armour I've not had time on any forums. It took many sleepless nights but I finally managed to get it done in time for MCM London comicon.

FB_IMG_1478959917172_zpsrzi0nby9.jpg

FB_IMG_1478114331676_zpsi7efcvnt.jpg

20161029_152428_zpsoc30pzzl.jpg

IMG_20161101_182616_zpsjjhwrldm.jpg

FB_IMG_1477850830106_zpsnfpdiwfm.jpg

I have never seen worbla sculpted like that! It is not that easy to work with. That is fricking amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I humbly accept your generous donation of the chaos knight costume to yours truly.

Seriously, though. I've seen a lot of people do incredible things done with Worbla, but few have the creativity and dedication that it takes to complete something as amazing as this. This deserves to be shown off anywhere you're able to take it. Good job.

Impressive

Thank you :)

I humbly accept your generous donation of the chaos knight costume to yours truly.

Seriously, though. I've seen a lot of people do incredible things done with Worbla, but few have the creativity and dedication that it takes to complete something as amazing as this. This deserves to be shown off anywhere you're able to take it. Good job.

HAHA HAHA! Not gunna happen XD

Thank you so much man! It really has been a long project and not one I would rush into again. I am a fool for setting my self very hard or complicated tasks but I find that I learn best when really challenging my self. The new costume won't involve worbla though the stuffs too expensive. Thank you again for the kind words :)

See, now I feel bad I didn't go. I've seen this since you started on it and now you were practically 1,5hrs away from me and I missed it.

See, now I feel bad I didn't go. I've seen this since you started on it and now you were practically 1,5hrs away from me and I missed it.
Thank you for following the build for so long. I am surprised people did seeing as it's been 2 years lol. I wouldn't worry too much this costume will be around for a while yet and I hope to get to more cons :)

Good. I'm guilty of starting projects and not finish them :( but you went on on this for 2 years. Kudos man.

Well I did get bored half way through so took a break. It's great getting back in to it though because when you're done you can step back and admire your achievement :)

I'm taking a different approach now. I found that for propwork, it works when i have a deadline, and a client. Or at least a deadline and non-stop working on it. So instead of working on it every once in a while, for me it works when I 'power my way through' and plan it ahead in a few days, and then construction takes a short time. I've already created most of the armour and honestly, sewing will probably be the hardest.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back