BTTF - Back to the Future Merchandise (Toys, Models, Figures, Statues)

Finally a Doc Figure.

https://www.facebook.com/hottoys/ph...58690437343/10153656582032344/?type=3&theater

“Roads? Where we going we don’t need roads.”

We know you’ve been waiting for them and they are almost here! Remember to come visit us at booth #1929 to meet Doc and Marty in person!

Hot Toys @ San Diego Comic-Con
Event Date: July 21 – 24 (Preview Night: July 20)
Venue: San Diego Convention Center
Booth No: #1929

https://scontent.fblr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13692769_10153656582032344_1765856253077853540_o.jpg

So my question here is... They are coming out with BTTF 2 Marty and Doc?.... Does anyone know if they scaled down or changed the height of Marty to match the height of Doc or will this new upcoming Marty be smaller than last years version? Since I heard they messed up since the got the scale wrong and they wouldn't fit in the car?... I am going to get them regardless, just was curious.

I highly doubt it, since they didn't even change Marty's face sculpt for Part 2. But changing body scale is less expensive than a face sculpt, so maybe they will consider it, if enough fans demanded for it. Most fans won't even notice it, unless they buy the DeLorean. Of course there will be more standalone Marty figures sold than the DeLorean, so currently it isn't a priority for Hot Toys.

Last edited:
nurquiraahepvyltu9er.gif

I just watched this... I am speechless.... That is so cool!! What a lucky guy! Who even thinks up this stuff?... I have seen other very awesome superfan builds too, but this by far is the best!

- - - Updated - - -

That's my friend Brandon's

Your friend is a lucky man! How does that show work anyway?... Do people pay for that or did he pay to have that made or does someone just nominate him and they just made it for him?... That is very cool!

Finally a Doc Figure.

https://www.facebook.com/hottoys/ph...58690437343/10153656582032344/?type=3&theater

“Roads? Where we going we don’t need roads.”

We know you’ve been waiting for them and they are almost here! Remember to come visit us at booth #1929 to meet Doc and Marty in person!

Hot Toys @ San Diego Comic-Con
Event Date: July 21 – 24 (Preview Night: July 20)
Venue: San Diego Convention Center
Booth No: #1929

https://scontent.fblr1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/13692769_10153656582032344_1765856253077853540_o.jpg

this is a SDCC exclusive? i wonder how much the doc figure is...

Wasn't Marty's head going to be different on the BTTF 2 figure? Doc looks great, but I want to see the figure without the steel glasses. Maybe if someone there asks for it to one of the Hot Toys workers, they'll take his glasses off to take a couple of pictures of the figure...

I am glad to see that they went with a new head sculpt for Marty. Doc's likeness looks great too, though I wished they included a regular Doc head too without surprised expression.

Click on the images to enlarge.

" In the classic sci-fi film Back to The Future Part II, the time-traveling duo Marty McFly and Dr. Emmett Brown have went to the future the 2015 in order to save Marty's future son from disaster. Its representation of the year 2015 has been the favorite moment for many fans of the movie, and today Hot Toys is very excited to officially present the all-new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Marty based on his memorable “future” look in this Back to The Future sequel!

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Michael J. Fox as Marty McFly in his 2015 outfit in the film. It features a newly developed head sculpt, meticulously tailored costume including the iconic futuristic running shoes, a selection of detailed accessories such as hover board, multi-color cap, future soft drink bottle, sports almanac, and a specially designed dynamic figure stand perfect for hover board skating poses.

Back to the Future fanatics surely can’t pass up on the opportunity to have this wonderful collectible figure in your display! "

"In the iconic time-travelling film Back to The Future Part II, Doc Brown takes Marty McFly to 2015 to stop Marty's future son from making a horrible mistake that will ruin Marty's future family, but after making their return, they have discover their own time has been transformed.

Following the official introduction of Hot Toys’ Back to The Future Part II 1/6th scale Marty McFly collectible figure, we are extremely thrilled to present the fans’ eagerly awaited 1/6th scale collectible figure of Doctor Emmett Brown!

The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Emmett Brown in Back to The Future Part II. It features a newly developed head sculpt, sophisticatedly tailored “futuristic” costume, wide variety of detailed accessories, and a figure stand.

Back to the Future Trilogy fans simply cannot pass up on the opportunity to add the time-traveling duo to your treasured collection. "

[

Last edited:
Vivek Great shots!! I must say I think I prefer the first Hot Toys Marty sculpt. This Marty and Doc look good, but there a little off in my opinion. But then I look at them again and i think they are pretty spot on, it's strange :unsure The accessories are great. It's a shame they don't work out the licensing to put on the real logos, but i guess that's a whole lot more legal work for Hot Toys to sort.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah licensing those brands is extra cost which then could eventually add up to the figure cost. Also they know some collectors will resort to custom stickers later on anyway. But they managed to get the USA Today logo, guess they realized that the paper would look more odd without it.

Oh, also Mattel logo is included.

Last edited:
I want both of these, but is it just me or does Doc's face look weird or not right?... Or is it just the fact that the mouth is open?... something about the face just doesn't feel or look right. You cant have the iconic pose with both of them looking down at thier watches with Doc and an open mouth right?.... I hope they include a closed mouth version or change it slightly or is that it? Is that final look? I do like the new Marty face head sculpt though. When do these go on sale or pre-order?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back