Marty McFly's Skateboard - Valterra Splatter Deck Conversion

Pitbull,

Just an update. Madrid is just waiting for the copers to come in. Shane is going to hand-select your board and send photos of it and all the parts prior to anything being installed. Sorry for the delay, but as soon as the copers show up it should all happen relatively fast.

My copers and silver nuts came in today. The copers seem a bit too big and looks like they will keep the wheels from spinning. My fiance's father has a table saw I can use to cut the alsides down slightly if this is the case.

knightlife, do you know the length of the king pin? I want to replace mine for a silver one, but would like to know the length before ordering. I'm not sure if you know skateboard terminology, but the king pin is the bolt that goes through the bushings.

Last edited by a moderator:
@knightlife, do you know the length of the king pin? I want to replace mine for a silver one, but would like to know the length before ordering. I'm not sure if you know skateboard terminology, but the king pin is the bolt that goes through the bushings.

Sorry man, I don't know the right length for the king pin. I'll bet Dream34 does, though.

I'm not sure of the length of the kingpins. Your best bet is to take apart the trucks and measure the Kingpin as they vary in length manufacturers and models. Just eyeballing the trucks they look on the long side, probably 2.75" - 3".

I got to replacing the nuts.
12715688_10206072697244515_6915890032219995398_n.jpg

12717232_10206072697044510_5873030208653742051_n.jpg

knightlife any word on my replacement bushings, copers, and coper stickers? I had sent you a PM and email with pics a while back. I know the coper issue hasn't yet been resolved but wanted to be sure I was at least on the list. Thanks again for your efforts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I forwarded your info to Madrid and they're supposed to be handling these things for you. I'll check on it, but these replacements should be coming to you directly from Madrid.

@knightlife any word on my replacement bushings, copers, and coper stickers? I had sent you a PM and email with pics a while back. I know the coper issue hasn't yet been resolved but wanted to be sure I was at least on the list. Thanks again for your efforts.

- - - Updated - - -

Alberto, I answered your PM six days ago.

Hey @knightlife I sent You a couple of pms is everything ok??

Regards,

Alberto

Yes, I forwarded your info to Madrid and they're supposed to be handling these things for you. I'll check on it, but these replacements should be coming to you directly from Madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

Alberto, I answered your PM six days ago.

I sent You a couple more (one was the answer to that one) after that which You didn't answer to, would You mind checking, please? Just Waiting for paying instructions here!

Kind regards,

Alberto

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back