Vader TIE

The kit looks very nice. Does it come with decals? (You know how I like decals...)

R/ Robert
Thanks, rbeach84
regarding decals -We hope to have decals with the kit soon ... "Top men, are working on it" :D

Actually the names and or initials of all those who helped master and engineer the kit or on it in several places.
I won't post the names here for the sake of privacy but many thanks to those who helped on the project..couldn't have done it with out them.
It was a true team effort.

The wondrous times we live in.. Ive never actually laid hands physically, on most of the major components I designed in the computer.
We had them printed several places hither and yon, even at the closest locale I never had time had pop up and inspect a fresh part in person.
I was glad to hear the Kit components, fit and assembled smoothly , as planned.

I hope to actually lay my hands on an edition soon myself
I've been using 3D printing for 17 years --and the "Star Trek" wow-ness factor of spinning a part around virtually on the screen, then "pushing a button" and being able to physically hold it in your hands has not worn off.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back