My life size Han and Chewy (among others) new Chewy finished pics pg 3

Re: My life size Han and Chewy (among others)

Looking awesome mate. Is that C3PO from Randy Johnson (SithPlanet)? I got his R2 as well and it's incredible. Really nice and honest guy to deal with too.

Re: My life size Han and Chewy (Updated 6/24/15)

Your Ackbar is amazing, a long with the rest of the collection!

Thank you, I've since sold the Ackbar, Greedo, and Chewbacca. I have Rick Riley making me an unbelievable Chewbacca statue which should be ready in a few weeks. Also in the mix are a new Kylo Ren and BB-8. I'll update with photos as they're finished

Last edited:

I was able to grab and paint up a MOW jetpack since my last Boba pic so he's basically done. Just need to dirty his ass up one of these days

Attachments

• IMG_20160225_071533.jpg
    IMG_20160225_071533.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 58

I love the stance...it screams Chewy! Rick is doing a bang up job

Attachments

• IMG_3085.JPG
    IMG_3085.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 68

Amazing collection! May I ask where one finds a Ford bust? I think it will make my Indy display worth the effort..

Amazing collection! May I ask where one finds a Ford bust? I think it will make my Indy display worth the effort..

Thanks! I had that one custom commissioned years ago but there is a sculpt by fellow member Sevv that has an even better likeness than mine. Check out the project runs, I think he's trying to cast it and do a run of them

Bowcaster and Bandolier done, almost display ready! Rick is really doing an amazing job with this statue

Attachments

• IMG_3353.JPG
    IMG_3353.JPG
    258.9 KB · Views: 83

Chewbacca is done! Rick knocked it outta the park! Couple quick pics, one with Rick, the builder. I couldn't be more happy with the outcome

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    487.5 KB · Views: 155
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 123
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back