Star Wars 1/72 figures

I have the snowspeeder and cloud car and probe driod, but its been a while since I've looked at the site. I did not know they had that set. That is a must have! thanks! Hopefully they will do some more sets

I was chatting to Dom who runs RK last summer and he said he was looking for some more ideas, so drop him a line!!

Awesome stuff up there. :) :) wheres that Moldy Crow from ? I used to build a cardboard one a long long time ago. I still remember using the Jedi Acadamy game for researching all the details :)

Awesome stuff up there. :) :) wheres that Moldy Crow from ? I used to build a cardboard one a long long time ago. I still remember using the Jedi Acadamy game for researching all the details :)

It´s a resin kit from JPG-productions that i scratchbuilt the master for.

Same with the Z-95 Headhunter.

If I get a chance tomorrow I'll clean up the Boba I printed from the bottom file on a wanhao i3 and post a pic resin should be way cleaner

They look really good. I'd love to see what they look like scaled down.

The arms have to be cut and repositioned unless you want everyone in a Criss Angel pose :lol
criss-angel-52.jpeg

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back