Dragoncon 2016 Bill and Ted Universe Group Cosplay

So I got the official confirmation from my friend that he's definitely not going to be attending Dragoncon, just got a new job and he's not going to be able to make it. So if any one knows any one that would like to join our group and be Bill S. Preston, please send them to this forum, or have them PM me directly. Thanks...

How about Friday night. Man I've planning on 4 costumes this year tying to figure out which ones on each day. Spoon which day/night you thinking about for Neo and the agents?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about Friday night. Man I've planning on 4 costumes this year tying to figure out which ones on each day. Spoon which day/night you thinking about for Neo and the agents?

I have talked to some of the other people, and we have decided to do it on Thursday for the Bill and Ted. We can do it on another day as well depending on the other members if there wanting to join, just let me know what you want to do.

As for the matrix shoot we are doing that on Friday from 7:00 pm-8:000 pm. Hilton Steps on the right side.

Joining. I finished up the agent smith last week

Sweet, It's going to be awesome and so much fun. We should have a Morpheus and a Trinity if things go right, Might have an unplugged Neo. and a few agents. Your going to the RPF meet up right?...we can talk there about everything about the photo shoot.

You know what today is, dudes?

The 25th anniversary of Bogus Journey!

Attachments

• 315a1a1ba0141cdaa675d264fbf7bb80baf8de8b.jpg
    315a1a1ba0141cdaa675d264fbf7bb80baf8de8b.jpg
    341.7 KB · Views: 166
I got some of the things I ordered on Ebay....Now just waiting for the rest to arrive...(photo doesn't do the jacket justice for color)...I got the shoes used, but they look brand new...

DSCN0098.JPGDSCN0099.JPGDSCN0100.JPGDSCN0101.JPGDSCN0102.JPGDSCN0103.JPGDSCN0104.JPG

Ok, so I have had a few people asking me if where going to do this group cosplay on any other days other then Thursday...please let me know what day's you would be available to do this group cosplay. I understand it's Dragoncon, and a lot of us bring many costumes, and most of us do 2 costumes a day if not more...So what days or nights are people available? I have one person asking about Sat during the day...

Also, If everyone could sent me a PM with your cell phone number so we have a way of contacting everyone other than the forum, for us to meet up. Even though I know 99% of everyone if not 100% should be at the RPF meetup....haha...

Thanks in advance...

~Matrixspoon~

Hey spoon I'm good for Thursday night after the meet and greet. Sunday night is out. If you're still up for the matrix cosplay I'm in for that too. Ill figure out a way to make it work.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back