Any Pepakura Experts Out There?

Logan Kane

Hey Guys and Girls,

I am looking for someone that knows how to and has the ability to convert Pepakura files to foam.
Or someone who can make templates from an image... (I am willing to pay a reasonable amount)

My Physical Stats:

6'2"
240-250 lbs
Anything else please just ask.

The Pep images are here: (I do have the actual files)

SHOULDER.PNGNECK.PNGKNEE.PNGCHEST.PNG

And here are the reference images:
FV0ZRNCI1943HNE.LARGE.jpgFUU7BSBHTEUCIAA.jpg

Thanks a lot!
Logan

SHOULDER.PNG

NECK.PNG

KNEE.PNG

CHEST.PNG

FV0ZRNCI1943HNE.LARGE.jpg

FUU7BSBHTEUCIAA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The existing files look easy enough to convert to foam. I can do that. I don't have the skillz to create models from scratch, though.

True, but don't you have to compensate for foam thickness etc? I mean I could robably just print out what is needed and trace it onto foam but I get the feeling that it wouldn't look right. Does that make sense?

Converting to foam is something you can do by yourself if you want to.
This is what I know:

-Open the file in pepakura designer and select the 'edge color' tool
-Set color to black just to be sure (standard color is red)
-Be sure to uncheck 'cutting lines' or you'll accidentally delete the edges of your piece
-Select the eraser in the same mode for deleting lines,select the pen for adding lines
-Left-click on the line(s ) you wish to edit (left click,hold and drag if there ar multiple lines in an area)

*Select 'invisible lines' too if you suspect there are any to get them back with the pen selected

Converting to foam is something you can do by yourself if you want to.
This is what I know:

-Open the file in pepakura designer and select the 'edge color' tool
-Set color to black just to be sure (standard color is red)
-Be sure to uncheck 'cutting lines' or you'll accidentally delete the edges of your piece
-Select the eraser in the same mode for deleting lines,select the pen for adding lines
-Left-click on the line(s ) you wish to edit (left click,hold and drag if there ar multiple lines in an area)

*Select 'invisible lines' too if you suspect there are any to get them back with the pen selected

Thanks for the detailed explanation, but I am worried about screwing things up. I am not confident enough with Pepakura to attempt that.

On a side note, does anyone know why the space bar isn't working for me when I type?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back