Captain America Blank Spun Shield - UK!!!

Blank turned up today, looks great.

blank no star.jpgblank star.jpg

Can't really see from picture but I think the star might be a tad too small.

IMG_20140825_101221.jpg

Spartan do you have any pictures of your star before you fitted it to compare?

Last edited:
The difference in VHT and Duplicolor is very minor. The VHT is just slightly less transparent but not really all that noticeable unless they are side by side.

I've had another look and the star does look too small. The curved shield is just over 10 inches in diameter yet the star only measures just over 9 inches point to pointuploadfromtaptalk1409001420147.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409001458685.jpguploadfromtaptalk1409001489613.jpg

I've had another look and the star does look too small. The curved shield is just over 10 inches in diameter yet the star only measures just over 9 inches point to pointView attachment 368052View attachment 368053View attachment 368055

I thought the same about the star, collected my new shield on Saturday from Arnie and after talking to him at length it seems they may consider an etched star at a later date. I'm going to construct a new star for my shield as the metal is also a little thick for my liking but hey it was free so wasn't going to turn it down.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back