STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

What we posted was the original. It's been done over and over in other shows/movies over the years. Not completely redone, but partitally...like 1 verse/chorus. In 5000 simpson's episodes there's a good chance they did it at least once.

i know i've seen it somewhere else in musical form recently though. i've got the damn tune stuck in my head but i can't figure out where the hell from...

maybe my mother was listening to it on the broadway channel she likes so much..

That song is very well know and has made its way into mainstream in many ways such as...

or

or

or

Just search Youtube till you find a reference you are familiar with.

Last edited by a moderator:
What we posted was the original. It's been done over and over in other shows/movies over the years. Not completely redone, but partitally...like 1 verse/chorus. In 5000 simpson's episodes there's a good chance they did it at least once.

yep, i know :)

but it's maddening that i can't remember where my version is from..'

'Anything you can do, I can do better..I can do anything better than you... no you can't, yes I can, no you can't, yes I can.. no you can't no you can't no you caaan't!'

Last year at celebration when we got the season 3 trailer, did season 2 end that close to celebration?

I'm just hoping we get a good trailer come celebration

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chopper kicking the mouse droid down the hallway was hilarious. I am going to have a hard time resisting replicating that with my Chopper if I run across any.

I went over after school to watch the last three with my nephew. That part made both of us laugh. The singing part was just dumb IMO.

The thing that bugs me about the TIE Defender as shown here and in the game is that it's supposed to have missile launchers, but there aren't any on it.

I noticed too, that the Defender appeared to have 6 laser cannons, rather than 4 + 2 ion cannons. However, the way they showed the Y-Wing's ion cannons, it becomes clear that they're not suited for dogfighting.

I noticed too, that the Defender appeared to have 6 laser cannons, rather than 4 + 2 ion cannons.

Don't forget the beam weapons! Tractor Beam and Jamming Beam ready. Still, not nearly as awkward as that one Rogue Squadron 64 mission where X-Wings had ion-canons where their torpedo launchers were supposed to be. That was such an odd choice.

You know, Rebels has done a great job of evoking music cues from the SW films and other John Williams' scores when appropriate. For example: the Indiana Jones music in the fruit/TIE fighter episode, or the Jaws music when the clones were fishing for giant worms. I really hope they pull in some Duel of the Fates for the Obi-Wan/Maul confrontation...

You know, Rebels has done a great job of evoking music cues from the SW films and other John Williams' scores when appropriate. For example: the Indiana Jones music in the fruit/TIE fighter episode, or the Jaws music when the clones were fishing for giant worms. I really hope they pull in some Duel of the Fates for the Obi-Wan/Maul confrontation...

that would be amazing!

I noticed too, that the Defender appeared to have 6 laser cannons, rather than 4 + 2 ion cannons. However, the way they showed the Y-Wing's ion cannons, it becomes clear that they're not suited for dogfighting.

I couldn't tell if I was seeing that or the fact that he was constantly rotating made it look that way. I wonder if they have an explanation for that or if they just erroneously made lasers shoot out of the ion cannon (top wing). I haven't watched the Rebel Recon so no idea if they mention that. Probably not because it's more of a nerd thing. :lol I did notice they made the Y-Wing ion cannon fire red instead of blue like the games. I'm guessing they did that because the Hoth ion cannon fired reddish bolts. I think they were pale with a red outline, I can't remember.

Worst episode ever! :facepalmWhy is Wedge being voiced by a child? and that imperial dude looked like Michael Stevens from V Sauce.

Wedge annoyed me as well. Thought for sure the same voice actor who voices Ezra had to be doing Wedge as well until I went back and checked the credits.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back