2016 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED

Oh and there's a chance my gift will be arriving tomorrow, as I keep getting notifications from MyUSPS saying I have a package on the way from Idaho, but there's a (small) chance it's just something I ordered online. If it is my gift I will report back tomorrow, even though I won't be opening it until Christmas Eve :unsure

Well the package arrived a couple of hours ago, but unfortunately it wasn't my gift, it was a wireless keyboard/mouse combo that I ordered from Amazon on Cyber Monday :( Of course I'm not really disappointed, as the later my gift arrives the less time I have to resist the urge to open it before Christmas Eve :lol

The first part of my recipients gift has arrived. Just waiting for the last part to arrive. It is so exciting to put these together.

CRAP I'm sorry I missed this IF there is a way to get in this year I would like to jump in if anyone backs out

Received mine! Cute TARDIS miniature, a Death Star magnet and a S.H.I.E.L.D. coin! Thanks Secret Santa!

RPF Gift 2016.jpg

Sorry guys and Gals.... this needs to be re directed...........

ITS HERE..... ITS HERE... MY SECRET SANTA GIFT IS HERE......

20161202_122045.png

At first I thought I had worked out who had sent it but this messsage clearly states its not who I thought it was.

20161202_162108_crop_437x250.png

So if its clearly not @Indy Magnoli then I'll keep looking into it to work out WHO IT IS! whoever they are they are obviously a master of deception.

I pulled off the packaging to find a Very festively decorated box.

20161202_122123.png

However this is where it takes a turn. Upon opening my gift all I found inside was a secondhand cup! APPARENTLY it belonged to some hairy guy who reckoned he could turn water into wine and walk on water? (He looks and sound like one of those guys who was a part of the free speech movement at Berkeley in the sixties. I think he did a little too much LDS).

That or Grizzly Adams......

Screenshot_2016-12-02-17-07-21_crop_710x461.png

Sooooooo....... a strange prezzie but I'll make the best of it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

WHOA WHOA WHOA......BACK THE TRUCK UP!! Firstly..... obviously I'd like to point out that all above was in jest (incase you didnt realise). I mean no disrespect to ****** our Lord and I hope even he would see the funny side of it.

Secondly a HUGE..... HUGE..... Thank you to my Secret Santa (Not Indy Magnoli) for an amazing gift that is going right into pride of place on my Indy shelf (how he knew I'm an indy fan is beyond me....lol).

Here it is in all of its glory.....

20161202_132919.png

Well if everyone else likes their gifts half as much as I do then this is gonna be an incredible year for Secret Santa.....(and hopefully I wont get arrested for stealing lines from Star Trek... . I know you noticed...).

Good luck everyone and god bless..... oh and a little word for Michael..... if you are in charge of the Secret Santa next year can I have $/÷£€&÷× again?

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all....... I'm off for a beer.....WOOHOO!!

Last edited:
Gimpdiggity ....... I know...... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 4 BUDS IN ALREADY...... oh you mean the.... yes..... yes it is..... VERY!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
then I can finish up my super secret gift. I really miss living by a hobby shop...sigh.

:eek....... Are..... are you He? The fabled SUPER Secret Santa from last years gift giving? He who appeared like a Phantom to give to the Joy giver that is Michael?

He is revealed....... OHHHHH TO THEE @Schlitzie ...... I like your style....:thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:
no no, that's not me! I won't steal that person's thunder. I have heard about this person though.

:eek....... Are..... are you He? The fabled SUPER Secret Santa from last years gift giving? He who appeared like a Phantom to give to the Joy giver that is Michael?

He is revealed....... OHHHHH TO THEE @Schlitzie ...... I like your style....:thumbsup

Oh ok...... lol. But still..... I'm sure your gift will be (needs to read with a high pitched melodic tone......) AWESOME........

That's awesome. I just got my wi-fi turned back on so I am catching up on work, but I'll post some picks of what I got soon.That grail is on my "grail list". very cool.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back