Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still nothing: No package, no reply to several emails sent.

Is anyone still in contact with Steve Neisen?

No response from Steve, no response from anyone else.

I guess Steve is not interested in saving his reputation anymore...

I never did get my promised TIE fighter. Never heard from anyone about it except many months ago when I was promised it would be delivered in about two weeks. And TWICE he berated me for "not trusting him". Yeah right. Gee, I wonder why I'd think a thing like that?

I never did get my promised TIE fighter. Never heard from anyone about it except many months ago when I was promised it would be delivered in about two weeks. And TWICE he berated me for "not trusting him". Yeah right. Gee, I wonder why I'd think a thing like that?

Well that's interesting since I've been waiting 5 years for my Tie now. If Falk's experience is anything to go by then it does not bode well for those still 'owed'. Dave (vaderdarth) did say that a John Lavalley has taken over finishing up the Tie. I actually emailed him at minibuilder49@yahoo.com - a few weeks ago but obviously I never expected a reply. However don't wish to be unfair to John as he's a third party drawn into this contrived and disappointing affair. But I thought what would have been the right thing is that Steve's contract with Chronicles could have had a clause whereby past owed folk were cleared. But then again business is business. I've kept the faith, been patient, never intended to rock the boat, however losing hope again. Nobody posts here to let us know, but then again why would they?? I want my tie and will wait....however not sure it'll ever land on my doorstep with custom fees to pay....oh well....6 years getting closer...

I have one question? Why is it there is more and more people posting here who is owed something? I have spoke to Steve on august 1 but have not herd anymore from him. What I hate is when somebody tells you something and it never happens.

I've given up on ever receiving my TIE wings. If Steve had only been able to sent the correct parts the first time, I wouldn't be posting here

I just talked with Steve again, i am going to pitch in where ever i can again to get the last few remaining Tie stuff done, in this case i am going to run off some hulls so Steve can concentrate and finally get the wings finished. I am pretty busy myself at this point but will also pitch in on any of the new projects as I can to get everyone the stuff they are owed, and hopefully some exciting stuff later on after the last bits of the backlog are done. I know Steve is aware of the fact that he needs to make things right before moving on to some of the new stuff, I think the next couple of weeks will be a transition period for him, but i will continue to try to keep on him about the last of the Tie stuff.

I just talked with Steve again, i am going to pitch in where ever i can again to get the last few remaining Tie stuff done, in this case i am going to run off some hulls so Steve can concentrate and finally get the wings finished. I am pretty busy myself at this point but will also pitch in on any of the new projects as I can to get everyone the stuff they are owed, and hopefully some exciting stuff later on after the last bits of the backlog are done. I know Steve is aware of the fact that he needs to make things right before moving on to some of the new stuff, I think the next couple of weeks will be a transition period for him, but i will continue to try to keep on him about the last of the Tie stuff.

It's really good to see that you've selflessly pitched in here, laudable and praiseworthy given you're still recovering from your recent health issue. From me a very big thank you....
best Sanjay.

Hello all again.

Steve I am your Hong Kong friend which waited for over 15 years to finished our deal. You promised me a load of stuff which never get realized.

Congrats to your new jobs but please finished ours? Shall we? My email is the same kwunkit@gmail.com or you can message via Facebook.

Pls help to finish thank you! Happy you are moving along and sorry to keep reminding you.

Kk

I received my replacement EP hull. So that is put to rest. Thank you Steve.
I also received my SS Bird of Prey kit from him so it was a good day. All squared up.

I received my replacement EP hull. So that is put to rest. Thank you Steve.
I also received my SS Bird of Prey kit from him so it was a good day. All squared up.

HOLY S(*%(#* !!!!

I guess my EP hull should be coming soon as well???? Right?? RIGHT??

Just FYI:

Steve's "Nice-n Model Designs" website is on-line since November 6th, and he advertises

* TIE Fighter and
* Interceptor,
* Snow Speeder,
* Probe Droid,
* Escape Pod,
* Cloud Car and
* (TESB) Chicken Walker

as "available" kits.

Well there are still people waiting for stuff they ordered and paid years ago, who got nothing but promises at best.

Interesting, isn't it?

This is great news!!

KK email sent.. Viceland your EP hull is ready will ship please notify here when your receive it. Falk thanks for noting the www.nicenmodeldesigns.com web page but I am not filling orders from it. I am not taking any new orders until the TIE log is finished. The complete back log will be satisfied in the next couple weeks. 100%. Had a few hiccups with some things but I'm on track now to finally put this to rest.. I know some of you have waited way to long. As I've always said I will take care of it. Emailing me every day is OK and I appreciate the opportunity to satisfy these last few items... When you receive your stuff please post it here (if you dont keel over from a heart attack from finally receiving it.) I know its sad as I've delivered many kits in past 15 years.. I've offered studio scale subjects that have never been offered before.. I got behind.. and for that I'm truly sorry and hate to thing these past due kits/replacement parts will be my legacy.. any how I'm here and pluggin away to knock off the last few waiting. Thanks again... Steve Ohh wanna shout out to Vader Darth and Salzo! You guys are true heroes in my book! Thank you gentlemen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back