Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Yes the bubbles do look good.

What is going on with the height of the ankle buckle?
It almost looks like these are two different size shoes.

You know I never noticed that until now.

314949ce072f1ea4654a2597a93a4fb6.jpg
28395370bd333c496f75255148617417.jpg

They appear to the the same size shoe but from the back they look so uneven [emoji52]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been 4 days since my shoes had any movement

Edit: I figured it out. They're being held in a shipping container, and EMS is waiting until that container gets filled before they ship them

Mine are also in the same container as yours, do you know how long it's gonna take for them to fill it up?

Really? Are you suggesting a sea container?. Mine were air freighted.
Even so, they would fill many containers everyday.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Hey Frasic,

I haven't bought them and on DHgate website it seems they just post pictures from Nike's official release or generic pictures that they use repeatedly for "various" nike mags on their site. Doesn't seem legit...but if anything I may buy a pair for $200.00 or less and if they're horrible I'll return them

Hey Frasic,

I haven't bought them and on DHgate website it seems they just post pictures from Nike's official release or generic pictures that they use repeatedly for "various" nike mags on their site. Doesn't seem legit...but if anything I may buy a pair for $200.00 or less and if they're horrible I'll return them

Thanks. I'm thinking doing the same thing but this happened also on aliexpress with the pair I ordered although they were showing the sports model so I expected that but came with some issues so agreed to a 50% discount roughly so came out with shipping about 80$. With some mod and more to come here's what they look like now.

295054cea69e1f9c67f4417867362f02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get how these sole protectors work on keeping the bottom clean, but how long do they last? Surely they have to wear out.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back