Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I need a size 11 right foot for v3. If you have an extra from replacement. I will purchase or trade free work for on your new pair. If you only have pair to get rid of we can do that to. Thanks everyone. davidjones888

Last edited by a moderator:
Floppy and thin. And not feeling like they were laminated and Sturdy. One thing you guys can try to panels. Hot glue the back side to stiffen up center connection. OR BUy the MANUAL sticker laminating SHEETS AND THOSE MAY STIFFEN THEM UP MORE

Have you messaged David directly to see if they will ship to Germany as a one off?

I messaged davidjones888 directly here at therpf. does anyone know his personal email address or would that be aftersaleno3@gmail.com ?
Thank you Kevzie ..Good idea.
I live 2 hours away from switzerland..I now have a post office box in Basel..this would be my other chance to get the v3's to germany..but I'm german and not swiss..so if I would get there some customs control problems, I think it could be more difficult.

Does anyone had some issues with customs control because these are "fake" shoes?

post pics! i don't think i can ever get tired of seeing new pics of the V3s
As requested! I thought they'd look cool next to a 2011 Nike shirt and a shirt from the 2016 London raffle
IMG_3592.JPGIMG_3594.JPGIMG_3595.JPG

The reason is I have to write code. I have to purchase the computer boards and pay for shipping and do extra steps on install. iJeax

2011 mag wiring and battery. I bet you guys want to see more. They used the old 3:6v lipos. Had extra electronics than v3s.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 93
I second that motion. Although, you have to wonder what the lettering on the back would look like...

just leave them white, I guess. I wouldn't mind. Works for the Huaraches and Air Max 90's.
Nike-Air-Max-90-White-White.jpg
LOL Cavx with the same comment while I got interrupted halfway through making this post.....

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back