Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

They usually send QC photos anyway as far as I know. And once I'd accepted the 3rd set of photos they sent, I got them in just a few days in the UK. Sent via DHL and in uk didn't pay any extra fees.

As said above, cheapest method is via WU and the discount code, makes them about $454 [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice, now I have another question. When paying via western union what option do you all choose when it ask's you why you are sending money to China? I selected goods transaction so they cancelled it lol now I have to wait for that refund before I can try again

Thanks for the advice, now I have another question. When paying via western union what option do you all choose when it ask's you why you are sending money to China? I selected goods transaction so they cancelled it lol now I have to wait for that refund before I can try again

Are you doing this online or at a WU centre?

I've always ticked "purchase" on the paper form and never been knocked back and I've been using WU to buy from China since 2009.

I did it via the WU app but I can't remember what I put for that, sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic, but sort of related (maybe more with hover boards).

As we all know, MAG stands for Magnetic Anti Gravity

Check out this turntable from MAG Lev Audio.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Mag-Lev-Turntable.jpg
    Mag-Lev-Turntable.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 452
Are you doing this online or at a WU centre?

I've always ticked "purchase" on the paper form and never been knocked back and I've been using WU to buy from China since 2009.

Yeah im using the app, WU told me I have to wait 7 working days for the refund! And I'm not much of a patient guy lol

I emailed Brown Martha last night. Told her "I've tried charging them, hitting them with my hand, and hitting the heel on the table but it still won't light up" in hopes of skipping that part of a response. No answer. Guess the factory is closed on the weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
I emailed Brown Martha last night. Told her "I've tried charging them, hitting them with my hand, and hitting the heel on the table but it still won't light up" in hopes of skipping that part of a response. No answer. Guess the factory is closed on the weekend.
Yeah you should hear back from them by tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
So are these labels to cover the pen drawn sizes on your yellow box?

Aren't all new boxes made with the correct size now?

That is sick! Dare I ask how much?

What do they say? If you have to ask, you probably can't afford it ;)

Some people spend insane amounts on vinyl. I have a friend that spent $1600 on his first table (has since thrown $5K down now), then another 900 for the stylus.
I don't get it because even his brand new 180 gram pressings (that cost anywhere from $90 and up to $400) still have "snap, crackle and pop" going on in the back ground.
Funny thing was in 2013, he spent $90 on Nirvana's Smells like Teen Spirit LP. I spent $25 on the Blu-ray Audio (2.0 version is 360/24!) of the same album. Which sounded better? Was not his vinyl, that is for sure.

Back to the shoes :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back