Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

These are good little kits for the money. You'll find that pump is either 2.5 or 3 cmf and half HP. It will pull the needed 30" in about 1min in that size chamber. Be sure to always check your oil levels and open the valve before shutting off the pump. I open mine before turning it on as well. This way it get gradual load and not full on load from the get go.

You should be OK with that so long as it is sulphur free. Do you know the shore hardness of the silicone?

I really have zero experience with that wire.

We almost need an "alternative" mod thread which would include customisation of these shoes.

- - - Updated - - -

Then don't buy them.

I will not be in my office today, but plan to be there tomorrow. I will get out the actual setup and snap some pictures. It was supposed to be 7 CFM, and after I looked more at my amazon order it is titled single stage, but the description describes it being two stage.

Yes, the Monster Clay is billed as sulfur free. I noted that in my studying and made sure to avoid it.

The silicone I have the most of is the Mold Max 25, so I believe it is A25. I am going to get an A shore tester and examine some various harnesses. I did ask my local tire guys if they had a tester, but they said I would have to go to their other store...I will just buy one and avoid being that odd guy who takes random shoes to the tire shop.

I have been playing with the Nitinol for a bit now. I will provide my insights in the other V3 customization/modding thread. I should be able to get something started here after awhile.

I will not be in my office today, but plan to be there tomorrow. I will get out the actual setup and snap some pictures. It was supposed to be 7 CFM, and after I looked more at my amazon order it is titled single stage, but the description describes it being two stage.

Could be wrong, but that chamber looks to be the 1 gallon size which is about 4.5 litres. Mine is 30ltrs. Based on the size of the chamber, it just looks to be the same size as the little 3CMF pump I had.

Yes, the Monster Clay is billed as sulfur free. I noted that in my studying and made sure to avoid it.

The silicone I have the most of is the Mold Max 25, so I believe it is A25. I am going to get an A shore tester and examine some various harnesses. I did ask my local tire guys if they had a tester, but they said I would have to go to their other store...I will just buy one and avoid being that odd guy who takes random shoes to the tire shop.

The silicone I use is A40 and I can get an A65. Because you are making soft parts, I think you get get a better result from a harder molds. The pink stuff I used to use was A25 and it was OK I guess, but it did rip in places after just a few pulls. The A40 silicone has turned out heaps of parts for over a year now. If you read Wizzard's posts, he has used a hard polyurethane to make his molds. The only issue I have with that is the high risk of polyurethane sticking to the mold. Sure you use a mold release, but man, that would hurt if it did stick or tore on demolding.

Right it's time I brought these shoes (the V3's). Who's got the latest link that works to David's site? Cheers

Well my EL finally failed last night while in the mall. Kinda upset but I knew it was going to happen eventually. That's why i bought a display pair and a wear pair. Now just have to cut these soles off and put some WizardBTTF blue soles on there and get some brain storming going on on how to make these sole EL panels less susceptible to going out. Any ideas? These were worn for about 10-12 hours. It's kind of bitter sweet because now it means I can mod them, but it also means that now I HAVE to mod them.
IMG_20161102_194252.jpgIMG_20161102_194307.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Right it's time I brought these shoes (the V3's). Who's got the latest link that works to David's site? Cheers
http://www.sneakerahead.ru/nike-air-mag-back-to-futurespecial-for-30-days-p-174444.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Well my EL finally failed last night while in the mall. Kinda upset but I knew it was going to happen eventually. That's why i bought a display pair and a wear pair. Now just have to cut these soles off and put some @WizardBTTF blue soles on there and get some brain storming going on on how to make these sole EL panels less susceptible to going out. Any ideas? These were worn for about 10-12 hours. It's kind of bitter sweet because now it means I can mod them, but it also means that now I HAVE to mod them.
View attachment 679940View attachment 679941

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.sneakerahead.ru/nike-air-mag-back-to-futurespecial-for-30-days-p-174444.html

And use code sneakerahead-dis for a discount too [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
What size? I have two pairs that I want to sell that need modding. The lights don't work.
I was looking for something new and I waited too long to buy... I'm really disappointed that this happened. Do you have a Size 9 that you could sell for under 110? (sorry if that's a stretch)
It would be absolutely fantastic if you could go like 70$ (but I know that won't happen) and I would buy literally immediately... Thanks Jedifyfe!

Don't order from gogoyeezy in case any of you planned to. Last year when I was saying the V3s were coming out and most ppl were saying no and that they were just posting vids of the same size 10 real pair. Long story short the guy on IG who ordered from them back then that I asked to see his pair when he got it never sent me a pic and even early this year when I asked him if he ever got it he said no. Gogoyeezy is scamming with the mags don't trust them!

All the bids won't be be paid in the Size 10 pair the bidders are fake accounts to make the price go higher by the listing creator. :lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back