X-Men: Apocalypse

Looks like a Cassaday style visor. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1459013811.603134.jpg

I enjoyed that new trailer. But one gripe that I do have about the X-Men films: they have been overusing Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique.

It was good but a definite no to mystique yet again in this trailer. I just cant get past how they changed her. That ending was a def surprise for me tho :eek:

I think they are going to go with his voice changing regularly. This guy is a literal god, he has complete control over a lot of things. They might use that changing voice regularly to remind us artistically that this guy is legit.

I enjoyed that new trailer. But one gripe that I do have about the X-Men films: they have been overusing Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique.

I couldnt agree more. I bet Fox was going nuts considering they got her into a contract then she blew up as a star. I hope Havok isnt a big part of this movie either, I find the actor that plays him kind of douchey. Oh and the I loved the end of the trailer. For obvious reasons. ;-) But of course the nerd in me had to freeze frame when they show the claws, they sometimes give the claws a wonky placement on his hands though. Like the angle is weird. It bugs the crap out of me!

...But one gripe that I do have about the X-Men films: they have been overusing Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique.

This by a billion!

It's not just that they over-use her, but that they blew up her importance for arbitrary reasons and in each progressing movie, Jennifer Lawrence is less and less interested in the role, and I think you can just see how by-the-book she is just by the trailer.

This by a billion!

It's not just that they over-use her, but that they blew up her importance for arbitrary reasons and in each progressing movie, Jennifer Lawrence is less and less interested in the role, and I think you can just see how by-the-book she is just by the trailer.

and that she is barely in make up. She complained so much the FX department put her in a suit, rather than the prosthetics route.

In this movie, it looks to take it further and she's either all "human" or a lady Blue Man Group member. So much for "mutant and proud."

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back