Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Pre-release) (Spoilers)

Everyone is obsessing over the tie fighters, and Im over here like.. Is she crying over a Wookies body in that last scene? I see fur.

Every time I see that ship flying in the distance it reminds me of this model.
link

I built that model when I was a kid, after my Grandma bought it to shut me up after I bugged her incessantly to buy it for me at Mattingly's department store. That would be great to see it used in something like this.

So with this new trailer . . . I think Rey's dialogue make me think she really was abandoned on Jakku by her parents and is not related to anyone.

That's certainly one way to take it. But it could also mean she knows and is just waiting to be picked up by them. She seems without-a-doubt sure that they'll be back, perhaps because it's all a part of a grand plan? There's no one way to interpret that dialogue.

WOW! That new trailer is awesome!! My favorite part other than the TIEs against the sun was the shot where the camera seemed to be mounted on the outside of the x-wing as it was flying---too cool!!!

That's certainly one way to take it. But it could also mean she knows and is just waiting to be picked up by them. She seems without-a-doubt sure that they'll be back, perhaps because it's all a part of a grand plan? There's no one way to interpret that dialogue.

Yeah ,that's true, but I do like the concept of her being orphaned and taken in by a new family. It sort of mirrors Luke's journey nicely.

Ah yep now that Ive seen a better screen shot it does appear to be a leather jacket. Whether its Fin, Han, or someone else though? ...

Ah yep now that Ive seen a better screen shot it does appear to be a leather jacket. Whether its Fin, Han, or someone else though? ...

Han is already dead at this point and we know Finn gets badly injured in the fight with Kylo and ends up in a Bacta Tank.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back