Anyone have any experence ordering from Magnoli clothiers

Picc

Hi all, I'm thinking of ordering a custom suit from Magnoli clothiers. Anyone have any experence ordering from them. i.e. what type of turn around/quality of work to expect?

Or as an alternative anyone know of a good tailor who could make a quality morning coat (shooting for Tristan thorn form stardust)

Quality is great, if its a custom item be prepared to wait some time for it. I am waiting on something from last year BUT the design is extremely complicated

Yeah, the wait is going to be a while, and they're a bit pricy, but you're paying for quality.

Everything I've ever ordered from Magnoli Clothiers has been exceptionally well made, fantastic stuff.

I've ordered from them a few times. Always been helpful, answered questions, and good with communication. To top it off, they're products are of great quality. Plus, Indy's a member here. ;)

Sean

As said above, quality and comms are great. I have a Magnoli suit and am going to get at least a couple more.

Tip - print the measurements page from the website and go see a professional tailor for measurements. Sending the correct measurements ensures a good fit.

As for lead time, I believe it has to do with how customized your order is.

Magnoli's stuff is great. Shipping is fast too but do be prepared to wait on production time.

I may have rotten fruit thrown at me for saying this, but I don't think there's any harm in taking measurements from some of your own garments too if they fit the way you want your custom item to. I've ordered from all kinds of different online tailors and the best fit has usually been when I've provided additional details myself based not only on my own body but my own clothes.

Has anyone here entered stupidly incorrect measurements? I accidentally added my chest circumference as 40 when the form states that all circumferences should be half measures. I am hoping it will be obvious that I don't instead have an 80" chest.

More people than you can imagine have made this same mistake. When it's obvious (as in your case) we correct it and move forward. Sometimes it's not so clear (such as an entered chest measurement of 32"... is that a really small full chest a really big half chest?), we'll simply e-mail for clarification. When in doubt, we ask. ;)

-Indy

I would definitely order from Magnoli again. The can be trusted in my experience. I'm in the US...ordered a t-shirt...it arrived but was too small. I sent to back and they sent me a larger size...that was too big...I'm somewhere between medium and large....I sent that back and they refunded my money less a very reasonable shipping charge. Wasn't sure about ordering from a company that is so far away..but it worked out and I would recommend them. Hope this helps!

Ordered a Leatherface tie from Indy a few years ago, and Professor glasses recently. Both items showed up in mint condition. The glasses were only $10 for shipping from New Zealand!

Not sure how he swung that...

Ordered some Joker gloves a few months ago and love them. So I bought a Joker tie on December 9 and it's arriving today. Great stuff if you don't mind long shipping times.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back