World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 3/27/2017

Re: World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 4/19/2016

Yeah thats the step I skipped on my costume, luckily there were no major issues with it though. Literally did not try the whole thing on until the con, I dont recommend. LOL
Getting closer to seeing your work in person, little over a month away from Planet.

Re: World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 4/19/2016

Warcraft Orc final shots before C2E2 - After the test fitting here are the finished costume pics. The biggest change here was the addition of the hair. I really wanted this guy to have long hair but I didn't want it in the helmet making it hotter and heavier. So since he is is pretty big I decided to sew the wig to the back of the tabard high enough so that it makes the hair look as though it is coming out of the helmet. A nice effect and it covers some of the straps and buckles in the back.

BWNvyIUh.jpg

3x3xqFph.jpg

vwZVSxth.jpg

Re: World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 4/20/2016

Dude, you need to stop this! You're making the rest of us look bad!

In all seriousness, It truly is an amazing build you've got there... One question! Are you going to keep the eyes black or are you gonna do something else to them?

Re: World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 4/20/2016

Dude, you need to stop this! You're making the rest of us look bad!

In all seriousness, It truly is an amazing build you've got there... One question! Are you going to keep the eyes black or are you gonna do something else to them?

Thanks! I eventually want to add red leds to the eyes and to the eyes on his belt buckle. Plus some other details I just didn't have time to construct before the contest

There is so much I like about this orc. The colours are really snappy and sharp. Completely convincing as a WOW character. Keep posting. My New Zealand Orc is coming together. We might need a global orc brotherhood.

Hahaha "For the Hordes!"

I'd been hoping a video would pop up. It really does look fantastic in motion. Thanks for the link!

I can still see it. That's weird.

Re: World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 5/2/2016

The cost of this build is amagingly cheap......great job and thanks for the info

Re: World of Warcraft Orc Full Size Cosplay Costume SKS Props - Updated 5/2/2016

Amazing build!
Some of us, well at least myself, are dying to know where you got $5 upholstery foam? Is that 5/yd or $5 total?
Also, $0 for monster clay?

Or do those stars mean that you had some on hand and didnt have to buy more?

Amazing build!
Some of us, well at least myself, are dying to know where you got $5 upholstery foam? Is that 5/yd or $5 total?
Also, $0 for monster clay?

Or do those stars mean that you had some on hand and didnt have to buy more?

Yeah monster clay is a $0 because I already had it and it's reusable
The $5 upholstery foam was total it was scrap from our local foam fab company so it was dirt cheap

Your step by step is so amazing and truly inspiring! I am going to attempt to make a muscle suit for a build for my hubs. Was wondering if you could spare a few tips? His character is a muscle-y orgre who also had a pretty big gut. Would you have tackled the gut in a similar fashion as the muscles?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back