Project sealab

Hello fellow MaK fan!

I think I have a spare casting in the basement - will dig it out this weekend if the hurricane doesn't mess things up!

Hi Jason,

Hope you survived the hurricane! Did you lose power or get damp? My sister lived in Pasadena for a few years, but I don't remember her ever talking about a hurricane. It must be a fairly unusual event in MD?

Anyway, thanks for checking on a the M23. Probably better to PM with details, rather than take this thread off track too far.

Cheers, John

Yep, still happening - just a little delayed as our resident master caster takes care of Neisen's back orders :)

LOL, hey, I'm not complaining - I'm excited! 2012 is going to be a mind blowing year for the spaceship gang!

No, im not complaining, not at all, im starting a new job in a month and that will give me more time to save up the funds!

The Neisen Y-Wing, the Sealab stuff, Randy Cooper's Spinner, the progress people are making on the 5 foot Falcon, the Slave One I'm working towards, the Blade Runner Blimp I'll have finished... and maybe a surprise or two, here or there... sure!

Here is my updated part list for the Falcon. I nabbed a few new ones but many thanks go to the other eagle eyes out there. Also, sorry if this makes Mike say fuhgeddaboudit and run for the hills.

Craig

5 foot Millennium Falcon
1 (x2)
4 (x14)
1, 2, 3, or 4 (Struts only. A total of 20 struts are needed. 16 of them can be cut off from 1 and 4 above.)
11 (x8)
12 (x2)
23 (x4)
24 (x10)
25 (x1)
26 (x2)
33 (x8)
41 (x4)
45 (x1)
56 (x11)
65 (x3)
70 (x1)
71 (x1)
78 (x8)
79 (x8)
84 (x1)

Thanks Craig, I will update now!
Here is my updated part list for the Falcon. I nabbed a few new ones but many thanks go to the other eagle eyes out there. Also, sorry if this makes Mike say fuhgeddaboudit and run for the hills.

Craig

5 foot Millennium Falcon
1 (x2)
4 (x14)
1, 2, 3, or 4 (Struts only. A total of 20 struts are needed. 16 of them can be cut off from 1 and 4 above.)
11 (x8)
12 (x2)
23 (x4)
24 (x10)
25 (x1)
26 (x2)
33 (x8)
41 (x4)
45 (x1)
56 (x11)
65 (x3)
70 (x1)
71 (x1)
78 (x8)
79 (x8)
84 (x1)

Not sure if anyone is following this thread anymore, but I've created a digital edition of the SeaLab III parts for download and 3D printing. They are linked to from my Falcon site here:

http://falcon.maruskadesign.com/sealab-iii/

MF_ANH_SeaLab_Parts_02c.233.jpg
Aurora SeaLab III Parts Listings.jpg

My source kit was missing part 39 so that part isn't in the set, nor is 53 as I couldn't find a good part map for the Galactica. I'm working on a Millennium Falcon project - but figured since the SeaLab III is becoming so rare, I model as many parts as I could.

Enjoy,
J.

Woah!! That is amazing of you to offer that!

MoffEaton, sort of what you did with the recasting project. Perhaps you have the two kit parts that Maruska was missing in your parts bin? May be of some help to the Atlantis folks if all the CAD work was already done...? :cool

Regards, Robert

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back