My Back to the Future collection [Real Guess jacket P48]

Yeah but once again, I won't be able to afford it, I'm planning some stuff for the Secret Cinema event, and I had to pay a lot of things, especially the train which was expensive xD!

I'm also going to the Secret Cinema event, I'll be there on August 16th. :D
I only have this BTTF Delorean T-shirt to wear :unsure
I ordered a Marty McFly Cap Replica from BTTF.net that has just been shipped,
so maybe I can also wear that. ( I have a "Miraj Holographic Cap" also, but I think the official replica will look better )
291175244517_1.jpg

or maybe I should order something like this to wear ?

Back-To-The-Future-Marty-McFly-Vest-Costume-Movie-Front-Print-T-Shirt-Real-Lifs-User-Images-Fron.jpg

I'm also looking to buy a S.A.A. Colt Peacemaker, do you have one ?
What would be the most screen accurate replica that I could buy ?

Here's the screenused one : http://www.icollector.com/Back-To-T...unt-Colt-Single-Action-Army-45-Prop_i19229556

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Well I think the point of secret cinema is to be put into a 1955 mood. It would be much better If you'd come with a 50s outfit :) phones won't be allowed too. Don't bring a colt in the event though. Not sure they would allow that either XD I had a website saved on my PC but I'm on my phone just now...

I believe there was a uk website I saved. I will let you know tomorrow of I still have it and if it is for the colt. Not sure if it was or not XD

Ops., seems the pic that posted is not showing the screen accurate pistol as the right one should be in pearl color of the handle.

Looking forward to seeing your progress on the Biff jacket Emma :)

Thank you! I don't know if I'll manage doing anything on the jacket for the event though, but yeah I hope I will receive it in time too xD

Awesome collection, Emma! I'm gonna have to make/get more stuff now!

Thank you!!! Yours is great too! :thumbsup

Emma,
Where did you get the Pepsi Perfect Bottle?

It's from Gary Weaver, it's a run he made in 2010 if I do remember?

Do you have any goal props Emma? Right now I'm on the lookout for Marty's backpack and walkman. They are very hard to find. Why are these items so rare? Did the props department do this on purpose, or are they rare because of all the fans buying them?

Do you have any goal props Emma? Right now I'm on the lookout for Marty's backpack and walkman. They are very hard to find. Why are these items so rare? Did the props department do this on purpose, or are they rare because of all the fans buying them?

I always asked myself these questions haha! The real Nike Mag would be a goal prop for me, or even an accurate 2015 jacket, but these would be expensive to acquire, so I'm far from getting them xD

Would you happen to know the sources of the materials for the Save the Clocktower donation can Emma? All I can find in my research is pintrest links and a few threads on here, but they only show pictures that they have one.

Would you happen to know the sources of the materials for the Save the Clocktower donation can Emma? All I can find in my research is pintrest links and a few threads on here, but they only show pictures that they have one.

Contact Roland. He narrowed it down to a can with the exact dimemsions. He can tell you the brand.

Over the past week I've added a few pieces to my collection. Marty's panasonic alarm clock, Doc's 2015 glasses, and the red cadillac toy. I got my hopes up today for a set of archer walkie talkies, but the seller only ships to the UK. Still on the lookout for the backpack and walkman.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back