CLONE WARS weekly discussion thread

So awesome to hear the Clone Wars intro theme again! and WOW... was not expecting 3 new episodes!!!! Hurray!!!!! It is too bad the animation is just in the early reel form stages but I"LL TAKE IT! Three complete episodes! WOOT!!!!!

There is a fourth episode too :D It may show as 00:47 but it is a full 20min ep.

I got the Rebels DVD and on it says The Lost Missions will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray this fall, but Amazon is saying the release date is Nov 20 (a Thursday rather than the typical Tuesday). Can anyone confirm?

I got the Rebels DVD and on it says The Lost Missions will be released on DVD and Blu-Ray this fall, but Amazon is saying the release date is Nov 20 (a Thursday rather than the typical Tuesday). Can anyone confirm?

http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/20365

The highly anticipated sixth and final season of the Emmy Award-winning series Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the 13-episode season dubbed "The Lost Missions." In these eagerly anticipated episodes of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, some of the deepest mysteries of the conflict between the light and the dark sides of the Force are revealed. An intrepid clone trooper discovers a shocking secret, Anakin Skywalker's closest relationship is tested to its limits, and what Master Yoda discovers while investigating the disappearance of a Jedi could forever change the balance of power in the galaxy.

Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment has today announced that on November 11th they will release Star Wars: The Clone Wars - The Lost Missions: Season 6on DVD (3 discs, $39.99 SRP) and high-def Blu-ray Disc (2 discs, $45.99 SRP). Each will run approximately 390 minutes long, and come with bonus material (the details of which have not been revealed yet, but stay tuned!). Here's the packaging for both editions of this title, along with an Amazon.com pre-order button link:

Taken from: http://tvshowsondvd.com/n/20365#ixzz3FbcHZ01X

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I picked it up and knocked out the first disk in one sitting. Interesting take on the implementation of Order 66. In retrospect, I should have gotten the Blu Ray instead of DVD, if only for the extra bonus content. Oh well. Good so far.

http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-dark-disciple-cover-exclusive-reveal

star-wars-dark-disciple-cover-book.jpg

I'm way behind on this show. My son and I have been watching it and we're only on season two. That being said, we're watching the episode where a senator is killed and Padme and Bail try to figure it out. It's a very well done episode and unlike any of the others. We haven't seen a single trooper or lightsaber and it's still very interesting.

Just made it to the middle of season three with the brother/sister force planet. That was intense. Very well done. I'm was just kind of enjoying this show, but now I'm in 100 percent.

Season 3... where George saw that we had our footing, and we stepped on it... season arcs were plotted, visual arcs were plotted... and every damn thing changed. :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back