Bandai release schedule

An on/off road motorcycle?

Not mine, but someones scratch built model from the Star Wars model group on FB.

sw.jpg

Looks a little Star Trekish do me. Something a Klingon would ride ;)

Edit: Just remembered, back in the days when Dark Horse had the comiclicense, I think in one of the X-Wing arcs, there was a recon-x-wing all covered with some kind of probes. That particular one I liked from the very first moment I saw. Might give it a try, maybe. ;)

Yep. Apparently it's a cross between the TIE Striker pilled shaped hull, & Vader's X-1/Interceptor panels. If it's what I'm imagining, I think it will look quite good personally.

Given the Striker's shape: There are many who think Kylo could benefit from a high colonic.

I found it hard to take Kyle Ren too seriously as a villain. Evil villains don't get moody and throw temper tantrums.

i think you don't get it, it's one of the best things from the new trilogy, and a whole new point of perspective how tho threat a Sith and a Villain in SW.
He is not a Villain... just a kid who wants to be as good villain as his grand father was, and he failed, now the interesting point is to see his progress and how he is going to grow up.
In fact, from the beginning of the movie i thought about him just as a darth Vader clon, until i discovered he was not, and he turned out to be a very interesting character.

i think maybe we are going a bit offtopic,,, sorry for that

i think you don't get it, it's one of the best things from the new trilogy, and a whole new point of perspective how tho threat a Sith and a Villain in SW.
He is not a Villain... just a kid who wants to be as good villain as his grand father was, and he failed, now the interesting point is to see his progress and how he is going to grow up.
In fact, from the beginning of the movie i thought about him just as a darth Vader clon, until i discovered he was not, and he turned out to be a very interesting character.

i think maybe we are going a bit offtopic,,, sorry for that

This. My thoughts about it too.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back