Wolverine all day baby! Jackets, belts, claws, oh my.

My Logan look.
IMG_8425.PNG

In regards to the chops, he doesn't have them in the movie. The scene in which he's shown burying somebody with a full beard happens AFTER the scene in which he's shown running. The lighting and the gray of his beard make it look like nothing is in the middle. .......

I agree that aside from this picture....
IMG_8306.JPG
I've seen nothing to suggest that he has the chops in this film. This scene does appear to be a fight right before the burying scene..... but could appearances be deceiving? After he buys whomever (charles?) he decides to go full Wolverine and shaves?

I only say that because this pic though not large really does make him look like he has chops. His beard is clearly seen in other shots to be very full and still pretty dark to the point where his chin is not visible at all even though it is in this pic.

maxresdefault.jpg His mustache and beard are pretty thick, not sure lighting would just make them seem shaven.

I still don't like the fact that Wolverine can grow a full beard and he just choses to shave it into chops....

(not sure why this last picture was attached, I can't figure out how to get rid of it)

Attachments

• _93095975_capture352361.jpg
    _93095975_capture352361.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
I agree that aside from this picture....
View attachment 697007
I've seen nothing to suggest that he has the chops in this film. This scene does appear to be a fight right before the burying scene..... but could appearances be deceiving? After he buys whomever (charles?) he decides to go full Wolverine and shaves?

I only say that because this pic though not large really does make him look like he has chops. His beard is clearly seen in other shots to be very full and still pretty dark to the point where his chin is not visible at all even though it is in this pic.

View attachment 697010 His mustache and beard are pretty thick, not sure lighting would just make them seem shaven.

I still don't like the fact that Wolverine can grow a full beard and he just choses to shave it into chops....

(not sure why this last picture was attached, I can't figure out how to get rid of it)

It could be a flashback scene or something like that. That shot may not even make it into the movie. It looks like chops there, but we will see. I'm not going to pretend I know what happens in the film because I haven't seen it, but man I love to speculate. lol There is this shot with him in the woods running with a full beard.

https://www.facebook.com/HughJackma....1484000868./1298356293559673/?type=3&theater

It's so awesome to see this thread still just chugging along. My Heron X1 jacket and I will enjoy the new movie I'm sure, and now I don't feel so out of character with my full beard!

Regarding jackets in response to a new thread poster on the previous page... David said:
Heron makes them, but they are thin leather.

I got mine from Heron in heavy, moto-weight leather. Damn thing could probably stand up on its own and probably weighs 5 lbs. =0) I still haven't broken it in fully, and I think I've had it a couple years.

So Heron jackets don't *have to* be thin leather.

Regarding jackets in response to a new thread poster on the previous page... David said:

I got mine from Heron in heavy, moto-weight leather. Damn thing could probably stand up on its own and probably weighs 5 lbs. =0) I still haven't broken it in fully, and I think I've had it a couple years.

So Heron jackets don't *have to* be thin leather.

Well, if you were lucky enough to have a custom made jacket from Heron back in the day, it's cool !!!
When I tried to contact them directly or through their ebay shop for a jacket I never got an answer.....

I was on the fence about a Heron X1 but I may just pull the trigger soon! Thicker hide looks amazing, but a thin hide wouldn't bother me since I layer up in the cold and still like to wear my jackets in the warm. Yes, pricing on thick hide?

Looking at my emails and stuff with Heron - I ordered in Sept of 2013 and it didn't show until Feb or March of 2014, so estimate 6 months there, and it looks like it was $385. Note: I had to have them remake one front panel as initially the two pockets were WAYYY uneven, and I got very concerned when I got to 10 or so emails asking for updates and not having gotten any. In the end it's a great jacket and fits me perfectly (maybe too perfectly! I gained a few lbs and it's a bit tight now), but there is a tradeoff for paying less than half of a Vanson jacket.

In hindsight, I kind of wish I'd gotten the thinner hide and maybe a more generous fit, for more versatility in when I can wear it. There is no way I could fit undershirt, shirt, and denim under this jacket. But it cuts such an awesome shape as it is (I had them shorten it an inch because I'm short and stocky kinda like actual Wolverine) that I dig it when I can wear it. Of course I also hope to keep breaking it in, stretch it out some.

Also note! The pockets are just for show. Might be able to fit a stick of gum in there. =0)

I'll get more photos soon to show it better.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back