Vader's MPP shroud (update)

Re: Vader's MPP shroud

That's what I'm aiming for, too. Anyone got any wires to spare?:p
Funny you should mention it. I just acquired a bunch of wires from work. I've got a few different gauges; does anyone know what the correct gauges would be? If I've got the right colors and gauges, I was figuring that I could put a few sets together for forumers if they were interested.

Funny you should mention it. I just acquired a bunch of wires from work. I've got a few different gauges; does anyone know what the correct gauges would be? If I've got the right colors and gauges, I was figuring that I could put a few sets together for forumers if they were interested.

In my build here, I used 16 gauge wire... though it was slightly thick... depends on the manufacturer of the wire as well I discovered because not all 16 gauge wire is created equal apparently....

In my build here, I used 16 gauge wire... though it was slightly thick... depends on the manufacturer of the wire as well I discovered because not all 16 gauge wire is created equal apparently....

hmmmm got any left?

I will be doing an esb out of a heiland....

Sorry for the crummy cell phone pics. Here are the wires in my Parks MPP. What do y'all think?
IMAG0211.jpgIMAG0213.jpg

I used to make Heiland "close enough" Vader sabers for friends. Every time ya turned around I was asking Sapper for another casting of the activation box (which itself wasn't strictly accurate to an MPP but close enough for gifts to friends who don't know the difference).

Yeah, I've got to do something with all of these someday...

You can start by selling that King Sol to me, ;) J/K I am a big fan of those flashes, though.

Roy, I know what site to visit if I ever decide to build/replace the "close enough" Vader saber that I made and sold oh so long ago. Those shrouds look excellent! :thumbsup

My brain is spinning my skull, and my eyes are bleeding from trying to make sense of everything. Would love to get started on a Vader build, and am willing to use a Heiland, but can't figure out what the right Heiland is. Question: how does one change the center clamp to "the correct one" - every Heiland I see for sale either has a screw-post where the folding clip is, or no center clip at all.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back