Does anyone know who made this Agi Gallia Light Saber

Boba Debt

Master Member
I bought this a while ago and decided to sell it.

I have been asked if it was made by ozwepaie

It is a high quality saber but I never knew who made it

Any help identifying it would be appreciated.

i know before he turned Chip Wallace from EDC studios made sabers like that.... from eps 1, 2 and 3.
could be one of his.

Is it the correct size or slightly oversized? Jedi135 did a run back in the early 2000s but his were based on photos and screen caps and were a little big but not very noticeable.

Is it the correct size or slightly oversized? Jedi135 did a run back in the early 2000s but his were based on photos and screen caps and were a little big but not very noticeable.

I do not think it is either a Larbel or a Jedi 135, I know both did council sabers but not sure if either did that design. However the big tell for me is that I do not believe either utilized the type of matte gray coating. Usually they were the same sheen metal as the emitter or they dulled it down with anodization or glass bead blasting. At least that is how it was on their early hilts. I have a few images of the ones I owned and they do not match that coloring.

However it does look like the type offered on eBay around 2003. I think the seller was from Florida, not sure if he was a board member here or not. The hilts were done well but they did not have any black in the grooves. I picked up a couple of designs and added the black coloring, I am sure others might have done so too.

I am also fairly certain there were other offerings out their too. Luuke offered a lot of hilts over time but not sure if he ever did this model.

Usually on those sabers, Oz used actual needle bearings. Does the emitter have that detail? It'd look something like this

EpINeedleBearings.jpg

I bought this a while ago and decided to sell it.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Adi001_zps514677db.jpg

I have been asked if it was made by ozwepaie

It is a high quality saber but I never knew who made it

Any help identifying it would be appreciated.

yup that's Oz's. I had one just like it from the same run. It wasn't an RPF run btw. There was a whole thing about getting the bead blasted finish correct, I remember. Khal, the needle bearings were done on the mace windu that Oz did, but not the adi.
I can guarantee you this is Oz's because I still have that brass emitter and plate section from my old one. we took it off to make an aayla secura saber to give to Amy Allen at a con way back when. Then I got a replacement from Oz.

Last edited:
I had an Oz Windu and Eeth Koth. They both had the retention collars with needle bearings. Never had an Adi, but I just assumed since it was an EpI saber that it also had the same setup. Dammit, now I want those Ep I Windu and Koth sabers back.

I sold most of my prequel sabers too and wouldn't mind picking them up again, but everybody these days seems to be charging twice what I sold mine for! :wacko

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back