Post your batman suits

20130915_123000.jpeg20130915_123413.jpeg
I still need to do the cape attachment mod, but here's mine so far.
Spidey, how did you do yours? (attaching the cape)

Thought I would post my suit here. It was designed by myself and my girlfriend. This was my first build so I know it isn't the best, but I hope to get better as I keep learning.

IMG_2013.JPGIMG_2014.JPGIMG_2016.JPGJames Goodnight as Batman 058.jpg

Very cool, it's almost like Batman Next to coin a phrase. I like it. The only change I'd suggest is a pair of small pouches on each side of the belt of the same color as the belt. Forward facing but not too close to the buckle. Maybe hide a larger pouch on the back of the belt.

Thanks for your input! I tried building some pouches but that didn't turn out well. The pouches are definitely something I want though. I am now trying to decide between buying a tactical belt and just allowing the belt to be black and add some blue accents, or buying individual pouches from my local army surplus store and paint them blue.

Thanks for the link! That really helps me out. It gives me an idea of what I need to do. I would like the pouches to also be functional though rather than just wood blocks. I will most likely take the tutorial and tweak it a bit for my purposes. Again, thanks for the input and your help. I really appreciate it.

No sweat. I've been doing this thing a long time and one thing usually reminds me of something else. If you wet form leather over the wood and then glue the seams it should work. Then you just need to stain them the right shade of purple and you're good to go.

Spidey....wow. You've inspired me to get cracking on tweaking my GCFX Dark Knight suit...need to tighten it up some, it sags a bit due to the stretchy bodysuit material and all that armor. Looking good, sir

It really does. :) Match made in heaven.

Well thank you. Your incredible cowl really makes it!!!

And have you posted any pics of your TDK cage build anywhere here yet? It looks outstanding. ;)

Haha thanks, man!!! You know, I've been waiting for just a couple last things from Jon, which I should have by Halloween, then I was going to post the final pics, but maybe I'll put a couple up in the TDK Cage thread .

Here is mine from back in 2007, with Robin.
tandD.jpg

And my comic style in 2009
you.jpg

and this is what I'm currently working on for this year...
photo1-2_zpsfd5efeb5.jpg

Attachments

• 100_1348.jpg
    100_1348.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 293
The Dark Knight Returns/ Jim Lee cowl WIP

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 268
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back