MR Rebel Blaster. WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually the MR stuff has been coming down a little bit as the movie gets closer. People trying to capitalize on it while buyers I think are saving their money for what is coming. The MR Stormy was going for $1,100 and more now I have seen several go for $800. The FX sabers are back down, minus the Hasbro with removable blade, and so on. Even real Graflex handles have come down a bit from their insane max.

Tom

Actually the MR stuff has been coming down a little bit as the movie gets closer. People trying to capitalize on it while buyers I think are saving their money for what is coming. The MR Stormy was going for $1,100 and more now I have seen several go for $800. The FX sabers are back down, minus the Hasbro with removable blade, and so on. Even real Graflex handles have come down a bit from their insane max.

Tom

Nope.. A good Graflex on ebay is in the $600 - $700 range.. That's nuts.

Nope.. A good Graflex on ebay is in the $600 - $700 range.. That's nuts.

I am seeing numerous ones, including the one I just got for around $500. Yeah, more than the $300 they were before the trailer but way down from the insanity of $900 to over 1k.

Anyway the point is I have seen MR Rebel Blasters going recently, as in last week, going for $500, $600, etc.

What was up with this one???

Tom

- - - Updated - - -

$500 sold 4 weeks ago and listed for quite a while??????????????

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1121700/

Still can't believe the price spike for the Graflex. I got mine for 175 around a year or two ago now and even then I thought that was pricey.

You know the saying: it is stupid the one who pays, not the one who asks. For ebay this applies perfectly. The best thing is to buy it from a fellow collector who also wants for his collectible to arrive in the hands of a collector.

I just saw one listed for $1999.00 and thought it was a typo meaning to be listed at 199.00 but considering this I guess the seller means his listing price.

Jeezuz and I've been selling complete costumes of high end quality for near this price point or below :(

PT Barnum said it best........

I passed many times on this blaster back then when prices were insanely low, and all because of my OT Imperials focus and because other more important things arrived. Thought this was also used by Imperials. Oh well...

I passed on this .... cause i want one from a Sterling. :facepalm :wacko

I have one from a Sterling and wouldn't trade it for one of these on my worst day....current price market or not. I think this is just a flash in the pan where a real Sterling will always hold and gain value.....kinda like property. It fluctuates but still maintains constant growth.

Nothing like the "real" deal :cool

I agree. :cool

And moreso, i NEVER had a single MR piece bought (or in hands) that really had satisfied me - but due to the illogical collector market i do think that most MR stuff is holding it´s value, and even growing over time.

My feeling with MR was always that they put more into keeping manufacturing costs low, rather than trying to get everything right on the prop. They did balance that consideration well in some cases, in others, not so much ....

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back