Captain America (P.R.) Avengers New Helmet 2012 (page 6) painted new photos

This helmet turned out really great!
Im already looking ahead for next Halloween and thinking I may want to do Avengers Cap. I'm hoping we see a really good Avengers style costume hit the market before then.
Thanks

Wow, I didnt think Id like this but yours came out REALLY good!! Thats Cap alright!! lol
Thanks you

Does anyone know if someone is making the soft portion of this mask ?
I'm still looking for a great and similar fabric

Awesome work!
Thank you.
I have two more helmet ready to go.

Hi, Can anyone point me on the right direction? I am looking for a sort of detailed tutorial with patterns or at least ideas of how to make a Captain America full costume based on the Avengers movie. Any help would be much appreciated.

Wow, google made me find this and I was really impressed by this helmet!
I'm absolutely in love with the look and everything.

Do you still sell them?

hey, remarkable work, I wish I could get oen myself. I have a 22" size. It is awesome whateverr you are using. Great work and craftsmanship. Thanks,
calibr1735:thumbsup

Still selling helmet in kit form with a set of two ear cap and wings vinyl sticker, $120 shipping include to USA.

Amazing work Maulfett, just got my helmet today, fits fine, little tight by the cheek bones but if I lift it straight up off my head its no issue. I still have to cut and trim the flash but you did a masterful job and, frankly, I cant wait to possibly buy another helmet from you now that I know you are doing another type. Great job, very satisfied customer. Any tips on paint color and taking off the flash would be appreciated. Im shooting for a dark navy blue and just using the original helmet color for the A.

- - - Updated - - -

I used diferent brand.
1. few coat of krylon primer (complete helmet)
2. two coat of krylon flat black (complete helmet)
3. one lite coat of harris dark blue (complete helmet)
4. then cover with blue tape the the borders and the rectangular area on the
back of the helmet.
5. one coat ( a mist of royal blue) play by instint in this step.
6. aluminun for the letter A
7. Vynil paper cut it with the shape of the wing
8. Two coat of clear mate, any brand will work.
That what i did.[/Q

Looks good to me, Thanks Maulfett

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back