Live Fire Han Solo Dl-44 Blaster first of 2016

I think it looks okay, with a couple tweaks you can tighten it up a little. (That's a joke)

Its amazing, a work of art. It belongs in a museum! Thank you for all your videos and tips, I've been sitting on mine (not literally) afraid I'm going to mess it up. I bought the BC and barricade today, with the help of your video's and tips i'm sure Ill get it to a place where I wont be ashamed of showing it off!

Nice work. Would be pretty cool carry conceal with this thing. My local gun shops wouldn't know what to think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice work. Would be pretty cool carry conceal with this thing. My local gun shops wouldn't know what to think.

Carry conceal?! Good luck! You could see this things profile on your body from the the Death Star!

Also, that thing has a crazy muzzle flash! I'm so used to having crazy flash hiders and such on my rifle, that thing looks like it's spitting fire balls

In the Great State of Texas, Scott can open carry this bad boy in a smuggler's rig!

Looks Great!
Brian

Lol I could for sure now.

As for fireballs, we did a night shoot video with two of these. I need to upload that video.

Last edited:
Caught the episode of Shootout Lane that featured you and the "build" (they sure made it look easy) and enjoyed the episode quite a bit.

I watch shooting shows with Jerry and his family all the time. Talk about world colliding for me. :) Hahahaha

Nice to know Brock is one of us though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back