Toys, Action Figures, Models, Collectibles

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=15963

Movie_Realization_Stormtrooper__scaled_600.jpg

Funko has announced some great bunch of product lines for 2015. They were being revealed past several days. I am more interested in their Legacy and ReAction series than the Pop series. But some of the Pop licenses themselves could hopefully lead to products in their other series as well.

Funko 12 days of Christmas:

Day One:

Hanna Barbera Pop- Wave 1-Dastardly, Muttley, Secret Squirrel, Morocco Mole, Lil' Gruesome and wait for it.....a Mean Machine POP RIDE!!!! Wave 2-Squiddly Diddly, Penelope Pitstop, Ricochet Rabbit and one mystery Pop!

TV- DC Comics BONANZA!: Flash TV Pop, Gotham TV Pop and Green Arrow TV Pop!!!

RETRO TV Pop-Saved by the Bell Pop, Seinfeld Pop and Friends Pop!

Day Two:

ReAction -Star Trek Classic(in 2 waves, Star Trek New Gen, JAWS, Terminator 2, Boondock Saints, Breaking Bad, Gremlins and Dark Crystal!!!! We have way more..so more coming on a future Day of Christmas Update.

Wacky Wobblers: Ant Man, Star Wars Episode 7: The Force Awaken(Big BIG plans for wobblers here!!!!, Avengers 2 Mini 4 pack of Wobblers, Vikings TV series, and X Files.

Day Three:

Hikari FEST: Our initial Star Wars Hikari are right around the corner..leading off with Greedo, Clone Trooper, Wampa, Stormtrooper, Boba Fett, Vader, Boosk and C3PO! Also more Marvel is regular size this time: Hulk, Deadpool, Iron Man just to name a few! Also Predator, My Little Pony, Gigantor and Voltron!

Day Four:

Mystery Mini Paloooza:

Two great boxes of ANIME Blind Box...Dragon Ball Z, Attack on Titan, Black Butler, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Naruto, Death Note and Bleach..and hopefully Sailor Moon..All in Two series of awesome Anime Blind Box fun!

Day Five:

Pop!- Skyrim, Borderlands, Fall Out, Evolve, BioShock, The Evil Within all get the Video Game Pop! treatment.
Pop!-For you Disney Princess fans..Aurora finally hits shelves along with Princess and the Frog, Tangled and Mulan.

Day Six:

Mystery Mini Mania: The New Minions Movie Mini's, Nightmare Before X Mas series 2!, Horror Series 2 and Sci Fi Series 2!
And a very cool Dreamworks All Star Tin Mystery Mini set, My Little Pony Series 3! and the Garbage Pail Kids set!

Day Seven:

Pop Rides!; LOLA Ride from Marvel Agents of Shield!, A Deadpool Chimichanga Truck!, The Breaking Bad Crystal Ship, and .........an A-TEAM Van!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day Eight:

Pop a Polooza: Classic and New Battlestar Galatica Pop!, Arrow, Flash and Gotham Pop!, Bravest warrior cat bug and Impossibear Pop!, The New Cinderella Movie Pop!, Futurama and Family Guy Pop!, Once Upon a Time TV Pop!, Outlander TV Pop!, Monty Python Holy Grail Pop, ........and Doctor Who Pop!

Day Nine:

More POP!!!!! Orange is the New Black, X-Files, 21 Jump Street, Inside Out(New Pixar movie), Talladega Nights, AHS Freakshow, Superbad, Fifth Element, Cars!, Voltron and Gigantor, The Strain TV, Munsters, and Peanuts.

Day Ten:

Legacy......Evolve, Fall Out, Skyrim, Game of Thrones Wave 3, Rocketeer and Firefly all will be released in Legacy format...
ReAction......Tomorrowland, Fifth Element, Aliens featuring a Queen!, Rocky Horror Picture Show, V for Vendetta, Munsters, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, E.T., Big Lebowski, Fight Club, A-Team, Big Trouble in Little China and Scarface!

Day Eleven:

More Pop! Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, A-Team, Dodgeball, Bob's Burgers, Clueless, Flight Club, Galaxy Quest, Kung Fu Panda, Pocahontas, Sesame Street, Star Wars Episode 7, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, Naruto, Death Note and Bleach..and hopefully Sailor Moon in Pop! Gigantor and Voltron Pop!

Day Twelve is a Mystery soon to be unveiled..a new direction, a new set of lines, a new way to collect, new licenses, new looks, new talent....details soon! Happy Holidays!

Last edited:
c'mon... SCOTT PILGRIM POP!!! Why is this not a thing yet?!
No Pops yet, but Mondo will be making SP toys. No confirmed characters or prototypes yet, but they have acquired the license. But it will be comic look for starters. Hopefully the movie versions will follow.

I just got a few Firefly ones for my brother for xmas. They're ugly but charming, and look good on the card. Almost got a Freddy for myself, but I resisted!

Only problem with the Kai line is they aren't always that well made, my friend had 2 fall apart just sitting on a shelf in their stands. They look nice, except the Master Chief and Dead Space, but they're still not as nice as the old Play arts figures before Kai came around. That said that is an awesome blade effect and i love the slightly anime look to vader's armor. The 3zero Dead Space Isaac looks amazing, considering he's 200.00 with tax and shipping on amazon he should be lol but at 1/6 scale he's huge. I've started saving up my change for it as it's all my friend wants for her birthday.

This is going to be amazing like Mezco's TDKR Batman figure.

mezcotoyz: Prepare for Judgement. #One12Collective #JudgeDredd

B6R8dbTIQAEvYYH.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back