2014 Toronto Prop Party

I must say, I really liked the new location this year. Much better than the last place.

I'd be willing to help with the Jeep btw. I've been known to tinker with motorcycles.

Just saw this. Great to hear! My close friend's mom has Parkinson's so I'm very happy. :)

We were quite pleased to make a contribution to such a worthy cause.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have any more pictures? I should have been snapping more photos.

I can't believe I missed this!! :( I haven't been on here for quite a while now! Guess that serves me right for not checking frequently!

Does anyone know if there will be anymore kind of meet ups etc for prop makers/builders, coming up soon? Would love to meet fellow RPF'ers!

A handful of us will be lending our props to the CNE for an exhibit but I don't imagine many will be there during the whole of the Ex. That's the only thing I can think of. A general get together of people could possibly be arranged by someone willing to try to arrange it. A simple hang out not requiring the planning and costs of the prop party that is. The CNE did say they might be able to allow us to use the rooftop patio or whatever it is some evening during the CNE for a Toronto Prop Party gathering or something.

I'm always up for a meet with other RPF'ers! Although I might not be the best person to plan something as I'm guessing others will know the city a lot more than I will! Hopefully someone can arrange something :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we should take John (wotz101) up on his offer to meet at Taplabs! It is a great place where an impromptu gathering could take place and there are some cool things/machines/tools there that can spur discussion! Anyone want to try and plan a day and time with John?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back