Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Think I may have fallen a little for Skye (and yes, I'm still gonna call her "Skye") by the end of the whole "Never turn your back on your enemy" scene. :love

'Bout effing time someone did that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think I may have fallen a little for Skye (and yes, I'm still gonna call her "Skye") by the end of the whole "Never turn your back on your enemy" scene. :love

'Bout effing time someone did that.

I agree, I just wish she'd aimed higher.

I think this was a fantastic episode, though it felt a little bit rushed, like there was too much crammed in to it. And having to wait until March to find out what happens next is going to suck. I wonder if there will be a bit of a time skip when we pick back up to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not super familiar with the Inhumans, so I'm not geeking out over Daisy. Maybe this will actually make me finally give a crap about Skye.

Glad that Mack's not dead, but dammit why'd they have to off Trip?

Only thing from the comics that I can think of is that Skye is Daisy Johnson, AKA Quake and her father is Calvin Zabo, AKA Mr. Hyde. It kind of fits since Quake was a member of S.H.I.E.L.D., the Avengers and has ties with Mockingbird and the Winter Soldier.

Skye/Daisy's father introduced himself to her as "Cal," so I'd say you're right.

So there are multiple Diviners, and now Sky is super powered in some way. What's with Rayna? She was spikey coming out of the chrysalis?

I agree, I just wish she'd aimed higher.

I think this was a fantastic episode, though it felt a little bit rushed, like there was too much crammed in to it. And having to wait until March to find out what happens next is going to suck. I wonder if there will be a bit of a time skip when we pick back up to it.

RIGHT?! I absolutely agree; if not a headshot, then at least a solid round through the neck.

And yeah, it did feel like things were rushed during the last act of the episode. I get the whole "beat the clock" cliche being used to up the suspense, but still...

I just watched the episode again.

That Terrigenesis sequence is fantastic. The combination of the cinematography, acting, and music was simply stellar. Brought a tear to my eye, it did.

Poor Trip. #TripLives

I am just going to remind myself that this is a comic book show ran by Mutant Enemy productions. Unless you see a body in a coffin rotting away, their death is not guaranteed. Even then, plot shields can still get you out of that.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back