Gravity Falls' Book Number 3

leo flynn

I've been watching Gravity Falls on Disney and I love it.I decided to make a replica of the book myself.
S1e1_dipper_holding_3.png

S1e1_3_book_property_of.png

S1e1_3_book_floating_eyeballs.png

S1e1_3_book_gnomes.png

S1e1_3_book_cursed_doors.png

S1e1_3_book_trust_no_one.png

S1e1_3_undead_other_page_too.png

S1e1_dipper_writing_in_3.png

I still need help with something :
- And I need suggestions about those scratches, I don't want the book to be filled with doodles.

here's one sample:
View attachment 216524
What do you think? Give me your opinion.
If anyone can help me with this I'd be really appreciate.

Last edited:
this is great. i watch the show with my kids all the time. its looking good so far. cant wait to see it finished. i showed this to my son and he wants me to make him a book like it now.

Ok, I'm trying to make the cover but I don't know whether I should use cardboard or leather ,I think the hand is gonna be aluminum foil.

This is brilliant, I'm also a fan of the show, and I've been tossing around the idea of making the book as well but haven't a clue where to start; (hence why I'm here) should I decide to start my own project of this I'll be sure to post ideas and progress. Leo your post has been most helpful.

I think the big issue I have with the book in general is that since we haven't seen all of its contents so how would you go about adding more pages?

This is brilliant, I'm also a fan of the show, and I've been tossing around the idea of making the book as well but haven't a clue where to start; (hence why I'm here) should I decide to start my own project of this I'll be sure to post ideas and progress. Leo your post has been most helpful.

I think the big issue I have with the book in general is that since we haven't seen all of its contents so how would you go about adding more pages?
You're right, that is a problem. But I think that can be easily result, 200 spare pages, in my opinion, is more than enough for three to four seasons and beside we could sew in more pages anytime.

--OLD Product--
Update!!!
Ok, I know I've got this one already, but this one is more accurate:
Page82_zpsa77ea9b6.jpg

And below are some new one
The map:
Map2_zpsbde4b954.jpg

I found a way to fold that to a paper hat shape map (the normal way of hat folding doesn't work, trust me):
MapFolded_zps90161541.jpg

An the Truth Telling Teeth:
Page14_zpsa71580f8.jpg

Last edited:
My daughters love this show!!! My oldest daughter said don't forget to include the, "Part gremlim, part goblin…the Gremloblin!"

Love the work so far.

Excellent so far. For the cover, may I suggest leather. Also, here’s a tip or two. To make the paper look aged, spray each page with a weak mixture of Lipton black tea. Then use a hair dryer and dry each page one at a time. Your patience will be rewarded. For the gold hand, may I suggest this material commonly used for Willy Wonka Golden Ticket recreations. Inkjet Gold Metallic Adhesive Polyester Film

Hope this helps, and good luck.

Excellent so far. For the cover, may I suggest leather. Also, here’s a tip or two. To make the paper look aged, spray each page with a weak mixture of Lipton black tea. Then use a hair dryer and dry each page one at a time. Your patience will be rewarded. For the gold hand, may I suggest this material commonly used for Willy Wonka Golden Ticket recreations. Inkjet Gold Metallic Adhesive Polyester Film

Thanks for the compliment and the tips, I'll make the best out of it, but sadly, I'm not a professional, i'll do my best there're no promises, I'm almost done with the cover so updates are in its ways.

My daughters love this show!!! My oldest daughter said don't forget to include the, "Part gremlim, part goblin…the Gremloblin!"
Thanks, although I must say that the gremloblin page was not showed in the episode, I can't make a replica of something I haven't seen before, can I?

Oh yeah, did anyone hear about "land before swine" and "dreamscaper"? the show's returning this month! Yay!!!

I can't, I mean, some of them I can read (like the first one) while others i just filled up the page with silly stuffs or jokes of my own. I can't leave it gibberish writing now, can I?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back